Husband finally agreed!!!

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Even though it's still a ways away my DH finally agreed to trying for a third child at the end of next year when I finish my degree 😄 this is a HUGE step as every other time we discussed it he said absolutely not!

Yay! That's awesome! Congrats

DH & I were kind of the same about TTC for #3....He was adamant about not having any more at first but now that I might be staying home, he's all for it. We still have some stuff we want to do first so it'll be a while, but it's nice knowing he's ok with it!

Alright! That's great! I'm happy for you :) what hope it brings to the rest of us whose DHs are less than eager to start ttc :haha: hehehe!
Congrats!

Thanks ladies! it really was a shock because for the last two years he's been so adamant that he absolutely did not want another one. We finally had somewhat a conversation about it and he admitted having a third kid just scared him more than anything else. And then later that night he made a comment about when we have our next baby! I was so completely ecstatic! I can't wait to be pregnant again and have another go at breastfeeding.

Congrats! :) Deciding to go for a 3rd is exciting!

That's great news!! Congratulations! how did you finally convince DH?

I know my DH wants a third kid, but "not right now". he doesnt even want to discuss this with me. but i am already 33, and want to be done by 35... doesnt leave me much time

I honesty don't know how I convinced him :haha: he just started talking about it and I was like wait? What? :haha: we still won't be trying the end of next year though sadly. Some things to get done between now and then and we want a little bit bigger of an age gap.

My DH was the same....adamant against a 3rd but then I would make comments about "if we had another" every now and then and then he just kind of started making comments too. We won't be trying for a while either, probably not until the end of next year either. But it feels sooo good just knowing it's an option and makes some of the stuff we need to get done between now and then seem much easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->