Husband wants to be done after miscarriage

SydFreeman

Reaction score
We have 2 beautiful children. A 3 year old boy and an 18 month old girl. In October we found out we were expecting number 3! Progressed normally. On December 23rd, at 11 weeks, I started spotting. We went to our doctor onChristmas Eve and he did a sonogram that revealed our baby had stopped growing some 2 weeks earlier and had no heartbeat. We opted to return home and wait.

Long story short—I “delivered” and held our baby at home on Christmas Eve, Christmas evening we went to the ER when the bleeding hadn’t stopped, they did an emergency DNC, my heart and breathing stopped for 5 minutes from blood loss after the surgery, I had lost 6 units, had to have 3 transfusions and spent a night in the ICU.

My doctor said we could try again as soon as my blood count returned to normal and we felt ready. I wanted to try again right away. My husband wants to be done completely. We have compromised and are using a diaphragm as birth control while we wait and continue to pray about expanding our family.

Has anyone ever conceived while using a diaphragm? I have been faithful to use it every time, am trying to be United with my husband and submissive to him. But also praying that Gods will would be done regardless of what we use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->