Huuuge Rannnt...Sorry!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
:dohh:
Ugh, ladies I am soooo tired...
Some of you may have or might be in this situation, but I have a 3 and a half month old (who I love to pieces).. But I am sooo exhausted all the time!
Last pregnancy I could nap or lay down as I pleased, but this time around I have my baby girl to take care of. I'm not nagging about this, I love being a mommy and love my princess, but it's tiring as all hell.. By the time I go to bed at night, i'm conked out in 30 seconds and then I have to get up at 6:30 to go to school:sleep:

On top of that, I have morning sickness worse than with my daughter.. I wake up every morning feeling like there's puke sitting in my throat, and it feels like I have a constant headache? (Don't know if this is a symptom of pregnancy?)
Blah
I feel like poop.. :haha:

It's so hard :(
I am so uncomfy and so exhausted and feel really bad as I'm not enjoying this pregnancy anywhere near as much as last time. And I really just can't wait for this baby to be born :L

Hey! I feel your pain, although I don't have a child of my own I work with an autistic child and I feel stressed out to the max at the minute! But I do feel for you, having it with you all day. Just try and get as much rest as you can, and don't be afraid to ask for some help! Like maybe half an hour to yourself to relax, I don't know if you'll have someone willing to do that for you, but I'm sure someone will! Also what might be a nice thing to try is just relaxing with your child? Like putting on something relaxing and just cuddling, I know that always cheers people up! Keep your chin up, I hope it gets better for you! xxx :hugs:

:hugs:
Oi I so know what you mean. Working full time, standing the whole time sucks while pregnant. My back gets so tired and when it's slow I kind of just want to lay down at one of the tables and nap =p
Morning sickness is a bitch too. Makes me hate getting ready for work.

Are you in air conditioning or dry heating a lot? That might be causing the headaches. When I visited my mom who had her ac running 24/7 and I had the worse headaches tho while time I was there. All I could do was try to lay down and sleep it off.

Pregnancy whilst already having a young child or baby is definitely a lot harder than being pregnant with your first child, absolutely. I've done it twice since having my first and it is not easy. Hope your morning sickness stops soon Hun so you can feel a little easier. Try and rest when you can, it'll be hard hRd going but having them close in age is also very rewarding, so keep your eyes set on that :)

Pregnancy with a young child is definitely harder than being pregnant with first child. Fingers are crossed for you. Best of luck

no wonder u r feeling exhausted your body is taking care of two babies at the same time, one inside and one on the outside! plus school and all the other things!

your headache might be due to the fact that you are dehydrated a bit because of ur morning sickness, so try drinking more water throughout the day, smaller sips so u don't puke!
hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->