hyperemesis last time, nothing this time?

hayl777

Reaction score
With my first baby I started throwing up all day, everyday at 5 weeks and continued till the day I delivered. This time I'm 8+2 and I haven't had anything..anyone else?

That's all right! Every pregnancy is different. I'm on my third, and they've all been very different from one another. With my first, I was nauseated for about 5 weeks, and that was it. With my second, NO nausea whatsoever. With this one, I'm just now starting to get over my nausea, and I'm 17 1/2 weeks along! All is well. Our bodies may or may not react to the hormones differently in different pregnancies.

I had sickness with all 3 of mine. My son was by far the worst I was admitted to hospital. I think I can now tell the sex of baby just by sickness lol. Almost 6 weeks now n I got nausea but nothing like I had it with the others. I've got a feeling I'm gona wake up one morning and boom it's got me :( I wanna cry thinking about it.

I'm a bit like this too. I had HG with my daughter and I was so scared it would happen again I seriously considered not having more children.

Funnily enough I fell pregnant accidentally this time and although Im only just approaching 6 weeks Ive yet to feel rough (5 weeks with my daughter).

I am taking preventative measures by way of B6 and magnesium oil etc this time so perhaps thats helping (Ive even taken more pregnancy tests to ensure I am pregnant as I feel ok lol).

The only time I ever feel a little nausea creaping in is when I start worrying about feeling nausous. I'm hoping its all in the mind!!

Good luck x

Thanks for the responses! It was so bad with HG but it did do its job reassuring me I was still pregnant! I just feel hardly no symptoms this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->