Hypnobirthing CD - crying

1stBump_27

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my second baby and had huge anxiety from the beginning as he wasn't planned for right now. It's a much tougher pregnancy than my daughter and I worry about how she'll cope a lot.

So I listened to a hypnobirthing CD last night and when the baby was mentioned I started crying. Am I totally nuts as I know it should be a happy relaxing part of the CD. Should I be worried?

Decided to listen to the CD regularly to see if it helps.

Hey - your hormones are in overdrive right now. It's probably a form of release Go with it Trust that everything will be fine with your daughter. This is an excitin and special time for everyone :)

Thank you so much. Think thats exactly what I needed to hear. Just need to spend more time thinking about my baby rather than my little girl.

I think it is normal! Your body is letting out so many emotions...tears mean a lot of things, not just bad stuff. Listen to it and really try and focus on the baby in your belly. It is hard when you have another little one, I know, but use the cd time as a way to bond with the new one :)

Thanks bassdesire. Since my first attempt I've had much more positive feelings whilst listening to it. Think a lot was guilty feelings I wasn't giving him enough thought and love. At least I'm only 26 weeks gone so I can work on it from now on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->