Hypnobirthing?

Tiffylove

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good resources on hypnobirthing? When I google it I get hundreds of websites. I'm just looking for a good audio or something to help prepare for the birth.

I bought the Natal Hypnotherapy CD's. I don't know about any free ones.

I bought the Natal Hypnotherapy CD's. I don't know about any free ones.

They don't have to be free. I just only want to buy one product so I want to make sure it's something other mothers recommend.

How do you like them?

I really like them a lot. I started at about 29 weeks...a bit late but I decided late that I wanted to try it. Of course I can't say for sure how it'll work for birth since I haven't done it yet :) But a lot of ladies on here have and it worked well for them. That convinced me to try it. Check out the home and natural birthing section.

I am using the mongan method. i'm enjoying it very much so far!! I supplement by watching you tube videos of positive births and affirmations and meditations!

I have the audio tracks to the Hypnobabies CD's. I'm not sure how to send them on here but if there's a way I'd definitely be willing to share!! :flower:

I love them, they are really relaxing to listen to and I honestly think they do hypnotise you. I was listening to one when I was really tired one night and thought I had fallen asleep listening to it, but started to wake up when the CD said "come out of your deep relaxation now in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..." and I was totally awake and alert when she hit 1. It was weird and cool at the same time. :)

i have the natal hypnotherapy cds too and love um, if i cant get to sleep or have restless legs at nt, few minutes of cds and i relax right down and nod off.
i have same as mother earth i often wake for the coming out part, switch it off and go into a nice sleep again :)
i totally recommend, i think it wil help so much in birth but if not , they have given me great sleep and kept me nice and calm in the meantime so def worth it ;)
im keeping my options as open as i can so i wont be dissappointed if i do need more help but im aiming for cds, tens and gas and air . :)
my friend and sil did it and swear by um for keeping u calm.

I have the audio tracks to the Hypnobabies CD's. I'm not sure how to send them on here but if there's a way I'd definitely be willing to share!! :flower:

I love them, they are really relaxing to listen to and I honestly think they do hypnotise you. I was listening to one when I was really tired one night and thought I had fallen asleep listening to it, but started to wake up when the CD said "come out of your deep relaxation now in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..." and I was totally awake and alert when she hit 1. It was weird and cool at the same time. :)

Are they files saved to your computer......you could email them if we asked very nicely :blush: :flower:

I'm using Natal Hypnotherapy by Maggie Howells and I adore it. I tell everyone about them they are so positive and calming!
I also fall asleep/zone out but come back round when she starts counting me back in.
The breathing techniques alone even get me through the day if I feel breathless or sick they control me again.
The book alone I feel though is enough to give you such positive affirmations to get you through labour x

I have morgan method and I like it, i hope it works!

Are they files saved to your computer......you could email them if we asked very nicely :blush: :flower:

Yes they are :) I'd be more than willing to e-mail them to anyone who wants a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->