I’m scared I can’t conceive...

Holly99

Reaction score
I’m in desperate need of some advise!! I came off the injection over a year ago, my periods are only just starting to go back to normal & I’m not ovulating??? I started taking the seven seas conceiving pills but still nothing... Is this something I should be worried about? All my friends are falling pregnant and I’m so scared that I’m going to be the unlucky one:(

I also came off pill in August and on my second cycle TTC. Did u do BBT Temping or OPK? How do u know that you are not ovulating? It definitely takes a while to get back to normal after being on this type of contraceptives especially if its for a long time... if you are unsure, better check with your gyneacologist....

I also came off pill in August and on my second cycle TTC. Did u do BBT Temping or OPK? How do u know that you are not ovulating? It definitely takes a while to get back to normal after being on this type of contraceptives especially if its for a long time... if you are unsure, better check with your gyneacologist....

I have done ovulation tests on my suspected ovulation days and it’s come up negative. I don’t get the discharge either... I only had the injection 3 times & then haven’t had it since..

How long were you on the injection for? My friend was on it 8 years and it took 2 years for her periods to become regular. Her fertility doc told her that the injection should not be used for long term protection. She had no idea. She did conceive in the end after 3 years of trying.

Don’t give up hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"