I’ve got a good feeling this month!

Here it is now that it’s settled! This had better not be a crap test. Lol

A37C4CB0-B0B2-4960-9973-EE92683BD470.jpeg

Theres no denying them tests!

Pregnant!!! I think as long as there's somewhat of a line by 3 minutes, any time after the time frame is drying time, which actually makes it much more clearer to see when dry.

Eeeek no denying them lines, clear as day. You sure youre only 8dpo? :happydance:

Yep. 7/8 dpo at the most going off of when we bd’d!

Ahhhhhhh! Another baby!

What the heck was I thinking.....I whisper to myself as William climbs on to the dining room table and Grace throws a piece of lunch meat at him while screaming to get down!

Ahhhhhhh! Another baby!

What the heck was I thinking.....I whisper to myself as William climbs on to the dining room table and Grace throws a piece of lunch meat at him while screaming to get down!

Hahaha as crazy as it is, it's so lovely isn't it! I look forward to the mayhem again, my two are 7 and 5 and I don't hear them! I miss food grounded into my carpet and poopy handprints up my white walls because they liked to take the shitty nappys off when I wasn't looking and repaint my home... hahahaha congratulations to you :)

Ahhhhhhh! Another baby!

:haha::cloud9:

Yayyyyy amazing line!

A May baby then ❤️

Since this will definitely be the last, I’m not finding out the gender.

Omg. I hope it keeps progressing.

Fantastic lines, especially so early!! Congratulations!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"