I’ve got a good feeling this month!

You know, it’s funny.

With Grace, William and this baby I did not feel the need to test compulsively. Like, I can go pee and not bother with picking up a test.

With all of the failed pregnancies, I had to use a stick every single time I went pee. I couldn’t stop myself. It’s like a nagging feeling that I HAVE TO TEST.

It’s like my body knows subconsciously when it’s going to stick and when it’s not.

I even broke down and bought some stretch band jeggings at Walmart today (pregnant US ladies, they’re amazing and have the low belly band and are so comfy and will work amazing for those early, bloating months. Best part is they were only 12$ a pair! They’re nobo and hanging on the little folding hangers if you’re interested)

I also sprung on a couple used maternity T-shirt’s on mercari because I couldn’t stop myself. Lol

Tests are progressing lovely! I had a positive digi at 10dpo on this baby, so it is possible:)

Maybe your hcg is higher this time around, your tests look exactly like mine did on this baby! And theres just the one in there, however my hormone levels on him were always pretty high, I did think twins in the beginning too!

My tests were mega dark this time round, had a scan today its definitely one baby.

Obviously different tests but these were 10miu. And just some of my progression photos with the twins (I was testing nearly everytime I pee’d) my line went from barely there 11dpo to blazing within a couple of days. I was testing morning and afternoon and each time the line was a little bit darker. Hopefully it’s just one strong little bean in there, twins are a blessing but hard hard work lol:juggle::haha:

77F04861-2E80-4564-9A06-76392ACD045D.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. Twins don’t run in either of our families but I’ll be happy enough to see one little one in there

My symptoms are just already in full swing and af is still like 7 days away.

Not sure how I feel about today’s test. Looks a bit lighter than yesterday.

0D8C24CC-7904-4725-AD28-93E3F7C901EF.jpeg 6F1EA436-383C-444A-8ABC-29F63D79808F.jpeg

It doesn't look lighter but it looks the same as yesterday, im guessing you need a few more hours for the hcg to double? Still a great test for 11dpo! Any chance today's could have been slightly diluted? I wouldn't worry :)

I agree looks similar to yesterday! But still a great line for 11dpo bet tomorrow’s will be darker x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->