I actually think my pelvis has broke!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Hazelnut, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

I'm so sorry to moan about this pain girls, but I feel like jumping out the window!!!! (Not really...but bloody hell, it's getting me down!) :cry:
    I was told I had SPD about 22 weeks. It wasn't bad and I took the advice from the physio about all the exercises etc.
    I am now 35 weeks this week, and I can't walk. I am crying in pain most of the night, not sleeping and on the edge of becoming hysterical about it.

The pain is right in my pelvic bone, really deep. It is a killer to move in bed, sit up, put socks, shoes on etc.

I know it's not going to go away until after delivery, but is it getting worse because the baby is dropping? I was 4/5 engaged about 10 days ago.

I have a scan and seeing my cons and midwife in the morning.

Thanks for reading. x x

2. abour

abour Well-Known Member

oh u poor thing I dont have any advice didnt wanna R&R
    fingers crossed for u dear hope things improves

3. JackiePed

JackiePed Guest

Oh!!! :cry: I'm so sorry.... makes me feel like a schmuck for complaining.... you hang in there, Mama... almost there. I'm so sorry!!

4. rani007

rani007 Well-Known Member

aw poor u and by the way I could of written what you said word by word, I'm struggling too.I just don't know how I will manage the next 6 weeks ;(

5. mum2b2009

mum2b2009 mummy of two boys!

poor you hun i have no advice just hugs

6. aley28

aley28 2 boys & a girl <3

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

I do think the pain gets worse as the baby engages, as that puts even more pressure on your pelvis.

Take it easy. :hugs:

7. Amelia Pond

Amelia Pond Well-Known Member

I have been moaning alot today as I am still suffering from hyperemesis.... after reading your post I am just thankful for my mobility! You poor thing! I take it you have the support belt and pillows etc.? Hope you get some relief soon. X