I actually think my pelvis has broke!

Hazelnut

New Mum.
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to moan about this pain girls, but I feel like jumping out the window!!!! (Not really...but bloody hell, it's getting me down!) :cry:
I was told I had SPD about 22 weeks. It wasn't bad and I took the advice from the physio about all the exercises etc.
I am now 35 weeks this week, and I can't walk. I am crying in pain most of the night, not sleeping and on the edge of becoming hysterical about it.

The pain is right in my pelvic bone, really deep. It is a killer to move in bed, sit up, put socks, shoes on etc.

I know it's not going to go away until after delivery, but is it getting worse because the baby is dropping? I was 4/5 engaged about 10 days ago.

I have a scan and seeing my cons and midwife in the morning.

Thanks for reading. x x

oh u poor thing I dont have any advice didnt wanna R&R
fingers crossed for u dear hope things improves

Oh!!! :cry: I'm so sorry.... makes me feel like a schmuck for complaining.... you hang in there, Mama... almost there. I'm so sorry!!

aw poor u and by the way I could of written what you said word by word, I'm struggling too.I just don't know how I will manage the next 6 weeks ;(

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

I do think the pain gets worse as the baby engages, as that puts even more pressure on your pelvis.

Take it easy. :hugs:

I have been moaning alot today as I am still suffering from hyperemesis.... after reading your post I am just thankful for my mobility! You poor thing! I take it you have the support belt and pillows etc.? Hope you get some relief soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->