I admit defeat

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah is a morning baby :dohh: And she doesn't get it from me or her daddy so I blame her grandparents :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Colton was up at 5:45am this morning. He is usually up between 5.30-6am.. sometimes he will sleep as late as 7:30.. but thats usually only if he goes to bed late (like 10.30-11pm). Normally he is in bed between 8-9; sometimes 10.. but usually wakes up at the same time in the morning. So far this week we haven't made it past 5:45 though. :dohh:

sounds familiar :rofl:

Hannah usually goes down between 8-9, we get up once between 1-2 usually (although a couple of times she's slept until 3) but no matter what time she gets up she still wakes up between 5-6 and even if you do manage to get her back to sleep she's up again by 7 and a very happy baby whereas daddy and I are barely awake :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Mine doesn't get the fact that mommy likes to get up early and have her coffee and alone time. He always seems to wake at the precise time when I want to get up. LOL

Hannah LOVES her pacifier which has started causing problems :dohh: Most times she won't go to sleep without it and if it comes out when she's not fully asleep she screams at us

Hannah LOVES her pacifier which has started causing problems :dohh: Most times she won't go to sleep without it and if it comes out when she's not fully asleep she screams at us

Oh my, you have a stubborn one. LOL

Learned from experience these past few days that we may have overfed him a few times. Whenever he chews on his hands, we thought he was hungry. Well, he does that when he needs a burp, or just fussy too. Anyhow, obviously overfeeding caused some spit up to occur and a bad tummy. LOL

So used to breastfeeding so this bottle feeding is one on me. :)

Anyhow the pacifier has definitely helped in that area.

yes she's extremely stubborn :rofl:

We've overfed Hannah a few times too, and just recently realized that she can go longer between her feeds, she eats a little more but the main thing is she's keeping more of her bottle down :dohh: Boy this baby thing comes with a steep learning curve :rofl:

The pediatrician in the hospital told us to rub the side of Hannah's cheek (close to her mouth) to see if she's hungry or not....we did this a lot in the beginning, but now that I've worked out (somewhat) her schedule I usually just go by the clock and when she gets fussy I feed her

I did that stroking kira face, she would have my hand off cos she thought it was food hehe.

Oh god hope u get her to sleep longer so u can have a bit more time in bed hun

Caitlyn is a morning baby. She is sooooooo happy in the morning. However I'm glad it isn't untill 8am.. :blush:

My LO is the same...before i go to sleep i am litrally praying that he doesnt wake up too early...lol...bless them x

Coltons just as happy as ever after he's gotten a full nights rest. He will happily play in his crib for about 15 minutes, and then he will get up and sit in bed with me for another 15 minutes or so until he wants his first bottle.
The only problem I'm having.. which I'm letting him decide.. is that he is never really hungry in the morning. He takes 1-3oz of his bottle and not even a whole ounce of his cereal. After 2-2.5 hours when it's time for his nap he will finally drink a whole bottle but until then he eats like a bird! :shock: (even after going all night without anything! it's weird.. :shrug: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->