I AM 14 an i need a mom to talk to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to the nurse attached to your school? Or school counsellor. Here there are places young people can go to be tested for pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases for free and in privacy so their parents dont find out. They also hand out free condoms and give contraception advice - alsp pregnancy guidance if you are preggo.

My school will tell my dad, thats why i search online for as much help as possible.

babyandbump dnt support active ttc under 18 , i will send u a full box of condoms for free if ur not preg now i think u need to think this thro if u arent and use protection x

ur GP cant tell anyone ? cant u go there ?

Hon, you need to take steps to protect yourself. Not just pregnancy, but from disease as well. You are young and it must be hard to not have a mother to go to, but if you feel you are ready for sex, you must be ready to protect yourself.

If you are in Fort Walton....
[
Start making some phone calls and get yourself some protection.

I am only with one guy tho, he is the only i have an ever will have sex with. im scared to call people, im very shy that's y im doing this writeing stuff.

Well, you will find that your account will be deleted and this post closed fairly soon because the site does not support TTC under 18. If you want a baby at 14 but you are too shy to make a phone call regarding your personal help, I suggest you think about how you could possibly take care of another human being.

Hon, you need to take steps to protect yourself. Not just pregnancy, but from disease as well. You are young and it must be hard to not have a mother to go to, but if you feel you are ready for sex, you must be ready to protect yourself.

[

I am only with one guy tho, he is the only i have an ever will have sex with. im scared to call people, im very shy that's y im doing this writeing stuff.

Well, you will find that your account will be deleted and this post closed fairly soon because the site does not support TTC under 18. If you want a baby at 14 but you are too shy to make a phone call regarding your personal help, I suggest you think about how you could possibly take care of another human being.

i can take care of a kid!
i have helpted plenty of friends befor!
i wanna make calls but i dont want my dad finding out!
u dont understand!
why willl i get deleted idont even kno what tcc is!

Hey hun, sorry to hear you are going through a confusing time. Is there anyone at your school you could talk to? An understanding female teacher perhaps? Otherwise you can make an appointment at your nearest doctors and speak to a female doctor about sex and protection etc?

14 is very young to want to get pregnant, it's not something to take lightly, it is a very serious decision and will effect the rest of your life. You need to understand that and talk it through with someone older. Please also understand that if you get pregnant, the man who got you pregnant could get in a lot of trouble as you are having under-age sex.

Also be aware of Sexual Infections which you can catch if you don't use a condom, perhaps looks up STIs and STDs online? Once you get them, most you can't get rid of! And you don't want to be diseased for life! Lol. So recommend using condoms, which you can get for free at any doctors.

You really do need to talk to someone about this, and not just random people online, please think about talking to someone at school, or at the doctors. Or is there anyone else in your family you might be able to talk to? As i think it's very important to think very seriously about all of this xx

ttc- trying to concieve.

go to your doctor. under the data protection act they are not allowed distributing information regarding any appointments you have with them so, they can't tell your dad

[

i can take care of a kid!
i have helpted plenty of friends befor!
i wanna make calls but i dont want my dad finding out!
u dont understand!
why willl i get deleted idont even kno what tcc is!

TTC = trying to conceive

GP = general practitioner ("family doctor")

Helped plenty of friends? Do you pay for their diapers, doctor visits, get up and feed their babies every 3-4 hours per night for months (...years?) on end?

Anyways... not sure if this is even real... please call planned parenthood for more information.

Im rlly scared right now, all of this is scareing me not helping me one bit :/

her acc wont be i dnt think , she just wants support, all's im saying is u need to talk to someone in real life hun, if ur not preg u need to use some protection in future :hugs:

i went on ur profile but cant message u why is that ?? and r u wanting a baby to mother as ur very young and lost ur mum early,, i was very like that wanted baby early but im 34 now and glad i didnt rush in to it .. . u really need to see some one hunny . have u got friends to help u ? xxx

others are just saying babyandbump dont support ttc under 18 ,but if ur already preg the supports here and lots of it

[

TTC = trying to conceive

Helped plenty of friends? Do you pay for their diapers, doctor visits, get up and feed their babies every 3-4 hours per night for months (...years?) on end?

Anyways... not sure if this is even real... please call planned parenthood for more information.

that thought has crossed my mind too real or not?

wat does ur boyfriend think of having a baby?

her acc wont be i dnt think , she just wants support, all's im saying is u need to talk to someone in real life hun, if ur not preg u need to use some protection in future :hugs:

I just wanna kno when's the best ime to take a prego test an if i am prego what to do

[

TTC = trying to conceive

that thought has crossed my mind too real or not?

wat does ur boyfriend think of having a baby?

Ive changed diapers an shiz i didnt say I TOOK OVER THEIR MOM JOB!
an he says its gonna be hard but we have to do what we have to do, u kno u r no help!

take1 12 days after u had sex , and no if ur not preg no one will support u in trying for a baby so young on this forum its not allowed !! cant say more than that x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"