I AM 14 an i need a mom to talk to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda get the idea that it is a wind up as well.....I really hope it's not for real. It's very concerning.

do you not want to finish school, get a job and live life a bit before you have children,? at 14 you think the first guy you are with is the one and as you get older and you mature you think different, i had my daughter at 18 and i love being a mum and adore my daughter but if i had the choice i wouldnt choose to have a baby at 18, if you think you wont be so lonely with a baby you are wrong because if anything it will make it worse! x

im sure this is a wind up

Does seem a bit, i dunno.. over the top? lol

wonder if its wobbles... testing if anyone will break the rules and support her in ttc so she can ban us??? :haha:

im chatting to her on msn and i think its genuine ,, she hasnt got no one , her dad was abbusive and she said if she not pregnant she will use condoms

wonder if its wobbles... testing if anyone will break the rules and support her in ttc so she can ban us??? :haha:

hi wats the rules? i dont know about these lol xx

By the way i do have money! lots of it! my boyfriend also had a job! hammering me with this shizzz is not helping me!

condoms / pill / coil etc :wacko:

cant understand :? either way no one will support u ttc on bnb under 18

im chatting to her on msn and i think its genuine ,, she hasnt got no one , her dad was abbusive and she said if she not pregnant she will use condoms

u gotta admitt tho it sounds very fishy lol

well thats gud if she aint preggers ............. i hope she isnt and gets help she needs , also i just wudnt belive everything someone says , is she on fb?

B&B doesn't support actively ttc under 18 x

so if ppl support her trying they get banned?

I would assume so.. I'm not really sure if you'd get banned or a warning!Not that I think anyone here would want to support a 14 yerar old ttc anyway? lol

no she wudnt be allowed to post im sure, but if shes already preg then wots done is done i suppose x

B&B doesn't support actively ttc under 18 x

so if ppl support her trying they get banned?

I would assume so.. I'm not really sure if you'd get banned or a warning!Not that I think anyone here would want to support a 14 yerar old ttc anyway? lol

no not at all!! god knows why someone so young would be trying to conceive.
dont you think it sound fishy something about it dont seem right to me x

others are just saying babyandbump dont support ttc under 18 ,but if ur already preg the supports here and lots of it

SO if im not prego..yall cant help me?

They help but if your TRYING for a baby young no you will get blocked... Just listen to peoples advice and get a test, then start worrying lots of girls said they will send you free condoms. Protect yourself x

i think it sound's like a troll tbh... might be wrong but, i dunno
surely she knows something about protection - i mean you'd hope so anyway!

i think it sound's like a troll tbh... might be wrong but, i dunno
surely she knows something about protection - i mean you'd hope so anyway!

if she knows bout sex u wud hope so :?

just wish her well and i hope she aint preggers

even with all the money she has :haha:money dnt bring a baby up :?

thing is - if she doesn't want to be/get pregnant - surely she knows that unprotected sex can result to pregnancy :wacko:

i hope to god that she's not pregnant if this isn't a wind up. i think i would collapse if i found myself at 14! i'm finding it weird enough now and i'm going on 24! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back