I AM 14 an i need a mom to talk to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, it sounds more like she wanted to get pregnant, and now its possible that she is, reality has hit and she's shitting it!

either that or it's some bored 14 year old thinking she'll sign up to a forum and make a false thread - that's what it seems like to me tbh... i used to moderate a BIG festival forum before and you do get them unfortunately...

if that's not the case however i will gladly eat my words *om nom nom*

She's not even replying to me on msn!

i think her name made it clear that she wants to get pregnant!
i think it prob is real as i lost my dad at a very young age and felt i had noone as i was put in care and all i wanted was a baby silly i know!!
but it was for uncondtional love reasons,
thankfully i saw sense and waited till i was in a stable relationship before having my dd
but i do belive that a 14yr old who has been through so much could want to be pregnant i just hope someone can get through to her if shes not pregnant and make her see its not the right time in her life to be having a baby and if she is pregnant then im sure everyine will give her the support she needs

i think her name made it clear that she wants to get pregnant!
i think it prob is real as i lost my dad at a very young age and felt i had noone as i was put in care and all i wanted was a baby silly i know!!
but it was for uncondtional love reasons,
thankfully i saw sense and waited till i was in a stable relationship before having my dd
but i do belive that a 14yr old who has been through so much could want to be pregnant i just hope someone can get through to her if shes not pregnant and make her see its not the right time in her life to be having a baby and if she is pregnant then im sure everyine will give her the support she needs

Sounds about right, there was a 14 year old girl where I used to live, who kind of adopted me as her mum one day, and was always coming round my house, trying to be grown up, helping out woth my kids and housework and stuff. She was in foster care coz her mother was a drug addict and just couldn't look after her.. she also was desperate for a baby! Luckily I was able to talk her out of it!

well she has a facebook on that e-mail [email protected] if you search it, i think it could be pretty genuine and just a messed up teen desperate for love and wants a baby to love her back x

i think shes had an acc on here b4, i do feel for her but a baby isnt the right choice x

ive added her to facebook but she not added me back yet and she said she had to go for a bit on msn,, i really think she is very messed up and had a bad child hood, as she said she wants a baby to love and need her , but she said she will get test and if she not then get condoms hope it not a wind up too .

well she has a facebook on that e-mail [email protected] if you search it, i think it could be pretty genuine and just a messed up teen desperate for love and wants a baby to love her back x

In that case, I really hope she listens to someone, or finds a real person to talk to!

i haven't even read the comments to this thread but................... TROLLLLLLL

Well if this isn't the work of a troll I will eat my hat! If I had one lol She knows what a condom is. Yet she doesn't know she can buy them? With all that money she has? Hmm seems a bit odd...

thread closed

it's been said before but when people start calling troll it makes our job so much harder and we really can't do anything about it at the point (if someone is publicly called out on forum). Please use the report post function. it saves hurt feelings (in cases where the person is not a troll) and makes our job easier to do :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->