I AM 14 an i need a mom to talk to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
think that's something you have to do for yourself. go to your Dr and talk about birth control. although you're just with one guy, doesn't mean to say your safe. use some sort of protection - you're too young to be having a kid

Hon, you need to take steps to protect yourself. Not just pregnancy, but from disease as well. You are young and it must be hard to not have a mother to go to, but if you feel you are ready for sex, you must be ready to protect yourself.

If you are in Fort Walton....
[
Start making some phone calls and get yourself some protection.

I am only with one guy tho, he is the only i have an ever will have sex with. im scared to call people, im very shy that's y im doing this writeing stuff.

Well, you will find that your account will be deleted and this post closed fairly soon because the site does not support TTC under 18. If you want a baby at 14 but you are too shy to make a phone call regarding your personal help, I suggest you think about how you could possibly take care of another human being.

i can take care of a kid!
i have helpted plenty of friends befor!
i wanna make calls but i dont want my dad finding out!
u dont understand!
why willl i get deleted idont even kno what tcc is!

You can make calls without your dad finding out - but maybe he should find out? You're under 18 and he is your parent and needs to be looking after you.

And taking care of a baby is very very hard work. Seriously. It's easy to help a friend out for a bit, but a baby 24 hours a day, every day, is very much hard work. Getting 3 hours of sleep a night, not ever getting to go out or do anything, staying locked in the house, no money to buy anything nice, just food and milk and clothes for baby. And having baby scream all day and all night because of everything and anything and nothing. Every day. All day. No more lie ins, no more weekends with your boyfriend, no more nights out. Say goodbye to your future and to your education, say goodbye to your boyfriend as he might go to jail. And if your dad finds out say goodbye to sunlight as he'll probably keep you locked inside the house if he's anything like my dad! Or what if your dad kicks you out? where are you and your baby going to stay? How are you going to afford a cot for baby? Nappies, wipes, clothes, toys? Also say goodbye to your figure! Your body gets ruined after being pregnant and giving birth, your boobs go all saggy and so does your stomach and you will get stretch marks all over yourself. It's not all 'aww, look at the cute little baby' it's hard work.

im 29 and find it extremley hard !!!! how wud u pay for the baby ?

take1 12 days after u had sex , and no if ur not preg no one will support u in trying for a baby so young on this forum its not allowed !! cant say more than that x

Thanks, u have have been alot of help :)

its not easy to bring babys up as my oh>s daughter is finding out but she just leaving baby with any one and getting drunk all time , and i dont agree with that at all.. and u say ur 14 u must have friends and cant u talk to ur bf? and i think ur dad would help u as well , x

Sorry you think I'm not helping. I did give you the website/phone numbers for locations in your home town where you can get an actual pregnancy test and/or protection for free, in addition to PP having staff that are experienced with teen pregnancies and can explain ovulation/etc. :dohh:

its not easy to bring babys up as my oh>s daughter is finding out but she just leaving baby with any one and getting drunk all time , and i dont agree with that at all.. and u say ur 14 u must have friends and cant u talk to ur bf? and i think ur dad would help u as well , x

Ur the only person who hasn't made me upset yet do u think u could write me a privete message on e mail or soemthing..i would like just to talk to u

By the way i do have money! lots of it! my boyfriend also had a job! hammering me with this shizzz is not helping me!

take1 12 days after u had sex , and no if ur not preg no one will support u in trying for a baby so young on this forum its not allowed !! cant say more than that x

you sound very young and it doesnt sound like ur mature enough to have a baby 14 it defo way too young to be TCC ur questions have been "wen can i find out if im pregnant" and "wat to do if you are" maturity would give you the answers. do u have an older sister or aunt you could talk to?

you sound very young and it doesnt sound like ur mature enough to have a baby 14 it defo way too young to be TCC ur questions have been "wen can i find out if im pregnant" and "wat to do if you are" maturity would give you the answers. do u have an older sister or aunt you could talk to?

No i dont have a sister an my aunt wants nothing to do with my family,

got it ,, were all trying to give u advice ,, not being nasty to u . x

I agree with the other ladies on here. I believe that 14 is much too young to be a mother because you are still a child yourself. It's not a bad thing. You should go to school and go to college and graduate and then think about children.

If you are pregnant or having unprotected sex, you should go see a Planned Parenthood agency. They will not tell your father. I implore you to stop having unprotected sex. Raising a child is not as easy as it seems. I hope you make the right decision.

No one is trying to be nasty, we just want you to understand and think about what you are doing here. We are trying to help. Hopefully you are mature enough to understand that. Good luck with whatever happens x

Hmm.. this strikes me as a wind up?

To OP, firstly you need to either get condoms, or STOP having sex! Then like others have said, you need to do a pregnancy test, if you've been having unprotected sex for as long as you say, I'd suggest you do one as soon as possible, and if its negative do another in a week or so to make sure. If you are pregnant you need to make an appointment to see your doctor as soon as you can, if you're not.. you need to carry on either using condoms, or not have sex anymore.

I got pregnant at 15, and had my first baby just after I turned 16... I'm not going to say that I regret it, or that if I could go back I'd change it, because I wouldn't change my son for the world. But, I do wish I was a lot older before it happened.. I had to give up the rest of my childhood and grow up FAST, I was lucky enough to have a BF who was in full time employment, so we were able to find our own house to rent, and support our child, but I had to give up going to college, I pretty m,uch lost all my friends coz I couldn't go out anymore, and at our age, they didn't wanna be hanging around changing nappies all day/evening, it may be 'fun' to have a baby for a while, but believe me, at 14 you are not mature enough to purposefully get pregnant, and be able to raise a baby, it's not like having a doll, or a toy, it is lots of hard work 24 hours a day every single day.

hmm :/
edit: and if you have money then BUY SOME CONDOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"