I am a horrible selfish woman!!!

Steph

Reaction score
Well...it had to happen some day...

made a wee group of friends when we first started trying to conceive and the first of the girls has just had her BFP...they've been trying a lot longer than us and they're both such lovely people and deserve this so much but I can't help feeling reallllllly gutted, well not gutted...cos it's good news but...wierd.

I always imagined i'd be so excited and over the moon and while i'm so so thrilled for them both, I have this selfish niggling thing in my head :(

I am evil

It's undersandable to have a bit resentment, think that's human nature.

Hun, don't feel bad, keep my fingers crossed for a BFP for you. :hugs:

I know but i just didnt expect to resent her :( she's so lovely, i resent random people in the street lol

:hugs: I think its aperfectly normal reaction to have. Hope you get a BFP soon

aww hun im like that,its perfectly natural,there is a scabby bitch by us that dont deserve kids and shes pregnant,the first one got taken into care and the one before didnt survive as she used to punch herself in the stomach and mutilate herslef to damage the baby for attention,the baby came out with its face smashed up,it pisses me off people like that dont deserve kids yet shes having another just for it to be taken off her.aaarrrgghhhh i could give that baby more love than it ever needed and let it know that its wanted,

sorry got carried away but its soo close a subject to my heart :hugs:

I understand hun, dont be so hard on yourself.

xx

Your not horrible or selfish Steph as Layla said don't be so hard on yourself.

:hugs: x

Lou that's terrible, makes you wonder all these people that say you get sent a miracle and stuff, what have we done wrong then?if people like her get chances all the time...

went all holier than thou there

You are not selfish hun, I would imagine it would be the same for everyone in your position, on one hand you are pleased, and on the other "why can't it be me".......it is nature babe, not selfishness!! HUGE :hugs: x

ur not evil it all happen someone get there before u and get what u want it hurts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->