• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am Back. 9 or 10 DPO test UPDATE

Thanks everyone.
I almost did not try this month as it would put my due date on my sister's wedding day.
I'm so happy but feel abit guilty at the same time, but my husband said to me " If there was any month we were going to get pregnant it would be this one, because it's just our luck"
I guess he was right :p

I am thinking I'll get a couple more Frers today to take tonight (my FMU is always rubbish) and a Digi, so if I get a nice line I can get those 3 little letters to confirm.

Seen it on the 1st pics but pm test looks good definitely :bfp:

This evening's test less than 24 hours after the last one.
What do you think does it look abit darker? know 48 hours shows better progression but it hard to wait that long.
Thanks Ladies

20200527_181509.jpg 20200527_181531.jpg

I never tested in evening because you just can't compare evening to fmu or smu for progression. Especially when your levels are just building up. As hard as it is, I'd wait to test tomorrow morning. The days feel like eternity when waiting to test again but it does make for better progression.

I never tested in evening because you just can't compare evening to fmu or smu for progression. Especially when your levels are just building up. As hard as it is, I'd wait to test tomorrow morning. The days feel like eternity when waiting to test again but it does make for better progression.

Oh really. I find my FMU to be terrible.
My evening always seems to give better results.
When I compare tonight's test to last night's now it has tried the line is way more visable on tonight's one.
I probably wait and do a Digi tomorrow evening :)

I see it on your last tests, too

Thank you.
This one has dried really quite dark actually which is good, reminds me of my BFP with DS1.
I'm hoping Tomorrows is even darker, enough to make a Digi say Yes, I know it's not quite there yet!
I'm only 10 DPO so still early days at the moment.

Just for reference.
Top is tonight dried test and bottom is a picture taken yesterday of last night's test.

20200528_002351.jpg 20200526_233905.jpg

I don't like evening urine because my urine could be diluted different amounts and isn't really good indicator for progression because of the dilution. I've heard a lot of women say evening tests are darker but if you want comparison, I just don't think it's good to compare because the amount of dilution will vary. Just my thoughts on it. Also, with hcg doubling every 48 to 72 hours. I'd expect little difference from p.m. to a.m. in early days. So I'd stick to testing at one time of day (my preference of fmu or smu for more accurate progression, but you don't have to be like me lol)

I don't like evening urine because my urine could be diluted different amounts and isn't really good indicator for progression because of the dilution. I've heard a lot of women say evening tests are darker but if you want comparison, I just don't think it's good to compare because the amount of dilution will vary. Just my thoughts on it. Also, with hcg doubling every 48 to 72 hours. I'd expect little difference from p.m. to a.m. in early days. So I'd stick to testing at one time of day (my preference of fmu or smu for more accurate progression, but you don't have to be like me lol)

Yeah I completely understand.
I know alot of people that probably drink alot of water and such throughout the day. I'm terrible at drinking, and only have a couple of cups of tea :D
I think if this time it truly works out I should try and drink more water, as I BF DS1 but started to not have enough milk after 4 months and had to supplement.

Thanks for your advice. I'll definitely stick to testing at one time in the day/ or only comparing tests that have been taken around the same time.

Looks darker to me, fx'd for continued progression!

Yeah looking at them side to side the recent one is much more noticeable and pink!

Yeah I completely understand.
I know alot of people that probably drink alot of water and such throughout the day. I'm terrible at drinking, and only have a couple of cups of tea :D
I think if this time it truly works out I should try and drink more water, as I BF DS1 but started to not have enough milk after 4 months and had to supplement.

Thanks for your advice. I'll definitely stick to testing at one time in the day/ or only comparing tests that have been taken around the same time.

Well if you don't drink much then it probably wouldn't be much of an issue. Oh yeah, when I was breastfeeding, I'd drink like 100 oz a day because I was so thirsty and to maintain supply. I'm actually still nursing, but only at before i put her to bed. Drinking plenty of fluids is pretty important but sometimes it's hard when you feel sick.

Oh and forgot to say earlier, there is progression :)

This morning's test with FMU with 10 minute time frame.

Do you think it looks okay for approx 11 DPO?

20200528_090402.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->