I am Back. 9 or 10 DPO test UPDATE

Your progression is great. You never know when you implanted..some ladies don't implant until 12 dpo even. Bet tomorrow's test is much darker again.

Thanks Ladies
Sorry for being a pain and posting loads of tests.
I don't really have anyone else to talk to it about as I can't tell my sister's yet. I'll be due on her wedding day and there is no point putting added stress on her till everything is confirmed

Congratulations....my I only ever got a hint of a line at 12dpo,nothing until then so I think ur line looks great xx

I think it looks good for 12dpo, and we love seeing bfps keep on posting!!!! We'll be waiting with you for your 1st appointment with your OB.

Thanks Ladies.
My appointment will be when I am just 7 Weeks judging by last time I had seen her.
So that's about 2.5 weeks away. It's going to be the longest wait ever!!

Tonight's test and a comparison of Tonight's test and Yesterday nights dry test.
Top is yesterdays and Bottoms is today's?
What do you think?
My urine was a little more diluted tonight, drank way too much tea at the hairdressers!

20200530_225234.jpg 20200530_225145.jpg

That looks darker :)

Oh thank goodness.
I was starting to panic a little bit again.
I feel like I am torturing myself with these test.
Last time I didn't have to wait 2 weeks for a blood test and that put my mind at ease.

Looks darker! Plus varying dye amounts and FRER’s general decline can easily make a difference

Looks darker! Plus varying dye amounts and FRER’s general decline can easily make a difference

Ahh Thankyou.
Yes Frer have not been brilliant lately. I had a couple of months with False line before this month.
I'm hoping to see my dye stealer BFP soon, I think that will make me happier :D

Looks darker. Also even when I use fmu/smu I have 2 days in a row where I see little to no progress. Not sure why but it happened with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies.

They look good! And to echo Flueky I had 3 days in a row with basically 0 progression with this baby, then it got a lot darker all of a sudden.

Tonight's test.
What do you think, do you think it looks lighter?
Only thing I can say is not sure how diluted my urine was because taking Elevit vitamins has made it fluorescent.
Also not sure how long of a hold.

I think maybe the line is thicker than previous.
So nervous

20200531_222335.jpg

I think it's a tad darker/pink-er. That's the bad thing about evening tests and progression, hard to judge due to dilution. Plus like I said before frer had 2 days in a row of looking the same.

I think it's a tad darker/pink-er. That's the bad thing about evening tests and progression, hard to judge due to dilution. Plus like I said before frer had 2 days in a row of looking the same.

Yes today we had family over and I drank alot more cups of tea than I usually do and lost track of when I usually go to the bathroom.
I've been trying to take my tests at the same time each day.
I did take note of what you said about the lack of progression for a few days, so it definitely has help me to be a little more calm. So Thankyou!
I don't think you ever stop stressing but when you get that first scan a ita give you a little relief. [-o<

Pregnancy tests are not designed to show progression. I know we all use them for that but keep in mind that the amount of dye in different batches will vary. Try not to worry.

Pregnancy tests are not designed to show progression. I know we all use them for that but keep in mind that the amount of dye in different batches will vary. Try not to worry.

Yes trying not to worry, Just taking the positive that there is a line.
I acutally don't know why I am testing once a day. with DS1 when I got my Yes on a Digi I stopped, got a blood test and never took a test again.
Maybe because it took alot more treatment rounds this time has made me abit more sceptical or maybe having to wait 2 weeks for the blood test!
I might try get a blood test this week to see if it helps ease my mind. :D

Yeah a beta test mighy help. I loved the cb digi with weeks estimator. They quit selling them in the US around the time my 1st was conceived. So with my 2nd and 3rd I ordered from Amazon's uk site. I'm terrible I know, but it was reassuring to see the weeks change since I didn't get beta levels.

If you are able to get betas I would. Oh and yes I get a small sigh of relief at 1st scan. Then once I get to 2nd tri, I feel safe. I know it's still not guaranteed but it's a very good chance of not miscarrying. Ugh, I think ttc and pregnancy are the ultimate patience tests.

Yeah a beta test mighy help. I loved the cb digi with weeks estimator. They quit selling them in the US around the time my 1st was conceived. So with my 2nd and 3rd I ordered from Amazon's uk site. I'm terrible I know, but it was reassuring to see the weeks change since I didn't get beta levels.

If you are able to get betas I would. Oh and yes I get a small sigh of relief at 1st scan. Then once I get to 2nd tri, I feel safe. I know it's still not guaranteed but it's a very good chance of not miscarrying. Ugh, I think ttc and pregnancy are the ultimate patience tests.

Yes I think I will go to my GP and ask for Betas mid week.
It definitely is the biggest test especially having so many failed rounds of treatment, I started to think maybe I wasn't going to be able to have another one, so now I think all my hopes are pinned to these tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->