I am back here again #3

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
I used this forum during my last pregnancies and loved it :)
I have 2 wonderful children that I love sooo much. I have recently been feeling extremely broody and constantly think about baby #3 me and hubby aren't trying but certainly not preventing either. He knows I would like another baby and has also said if we fell pregnant again that it was meant to be, although he has days when he will say 'that's it, no more kids' lol think we all get them crazy moments 😝
My girls are 5 and almost 3..... Is anyone else in the same boat? Or have children around this age.
Would love to hear from anyone that made the jump from 2 to 3 children.... I'm 32 this year and always said I'd prefer to have my children before 35....
So yeah any input would be lovely

Hey :) we just started ttc my 3rd, his 1st. My children are from a previous marriage, really excited to be trying for our first together! Good luck!

aww lovely :)
goodluck with ttc......
im awaiting my af anyday (if she comes) been feeling a little 'off' since yesterday but im just over thinking things...... plus my youngest has got chicken pox so that doesn't help
I love this site , its great to be able to talk to others about precnancy/ feeling broody/ changing your mind/ anything really :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->