I am flabbergasted right now. I need some support.

KrystalHawke

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I took a couple test almost 2 weeks ago (My cycle has been super messed up lately so I have no idea where I’m at in my cycle...had 2 very very faint positives and then all negatives all week. Had Brown spotting about 5-6 days ago. Still no period. Took these tests this morning they came up instantly. What do you guys think?? I’m going to pick a first response today. These are dollorama tests. Both taken with the same urine. Bad tests??

I would say good tests :) and BFP!

They definitely look like BFPs to me! Fx'd for you!

I’m really scared about this.... I have 3 children from a previous marriage and I’m single now. This is so much to take in. I don’t even know how to feel.

They look BFP to me.
Good luck

I’m really scared about this.... I have 3 children from a previous marriage and I’m single now. This is so much to take in. I don’t even know how to feel.
They look BFP to me! I’m sorry you are feeling scared; that is a hard situation to be in. You’ve got this! :hug:

I’ve told one of the two possible people and he obviously doesn’t want me to have it. I told him I don’t expect him to be involved... I told him that there is another possible father. He says he would be mentally screwed just knowing he might possibly have a kid out in the world. I am nervous about telling the second person. Should I even bother? I know both guys won’t have anything to do with the baby. Is there even any point? I know both will try to talk me out of it. I feel like not telling anyone u tip 3 months because a lot of people will have their opinions and won’t want me to go through with it.

I’m so sorry you are going through this. It is 100% up to you and not the men if you keep the baby or not. Him feeling “mentally screwed” means that he can have a dna test if he wants. But don’t let their negativity do something you don’t want to.

They look positive to me!

You do what you feel is right for you and your other children regardless of what either of the potential fathers have to say. I do think that if you've told one then you should tell the other. If neither are interested then carry on doing what ever you choose but I dont think it would then be right to expect or go down any child maintenance routes. If either of them or both of them want a DNA test then that's showing an interest and in that circumstance you should expect help from them. Does that make sense? :-s Not sure how clear that is.

You do what you are comfortable with. You've got this lovely :hugs:

I think telling them both is a good idea cause then at least it gives them the chance but how they react is on them. And it’s your body, your choice. Neither of them have a right to pressure you into an abortion. Sending you a ton of hugs :hugs:.

Positive tests, I’d let them both know, I am very much a our body, our choice. But I also believe if you go ahead with the pregnancy then you need to tell the other one know. unless you have a big enough reason not to. I just think that although a guy can’t tell us what to do I do think they have the right to know, much easier to get that done early into it because it will take pressure off of you. Good luck in whatever you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->