I am NOT giving in

Quiche94

Olivia Rose's Mummy
Reaction score
With everyone finding out the sexes of their bumps lately im getting incredibly inpatient to know what i am having. I was just looking on the babybond website and was to tepmted to book a private gender scan!

NO, i am going to stay team yellow :yellow: I am not giving in now.

but its so tempting :blush:

You're almost there hun you've came this far :) dont crack you can doooo it!!! :) xxx

Its sooo hard :dohh:
I hate having to say she OR he every time i speak about bump :nope:

Wait wait wait!! Says me who couldn't! :haha: I wish I had waited, as there aren't many good surprises in life :flower: Do you have any gut feelings on babies gender?

i know how you feel and i haaate calling baby an "it"

but you go girl! my parents wish i was more like you and kept it a surprise

YOU CAN DO IT ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBIg6FcSjy4&feature=related

Wait wait wait!! Says me who couldn't! :haha: I wish I had waited, as there aren't many good surprises in life :flower: Do you have any gut feelings on babies gender?

At first i thought it would be a boy, mainly because OH was banging on about it being a boy lol. But now i think im having a girl.
I wish i didnt agree to wait but OH really wanted too so i just stupidly agreed :flower:

At first i thought it would be a boy, mainly because OH was banging on about it being a boy lol. But now i think im having a girl.
I wish i didnt agree to wait but OH really wanted too so i just stupidly agreed :flower:

Does your OH wanna find out now too? Or is he still happy to wait and find out when baby is born? Everyones having girls atm so wouldn't be suprised if you were too :haha:

Does your OH wanna find out now too? Or is he still happy to wait and find out when baby is born? Everyones having girls atm so wouldn't be suprised if you were too :haha:

No he thinks its more fun this way LOL.
Everyone keeps asking if im crazy for now finding out :haha:
I would love a girl, but than again would love a boy :dohh:

Your will power is amazing!
Stay strong girl! You can do it!

Don't worry about it, the wait will be all worth it in the end when you get to see your little surprise and you don't have much longer left now, i know how it feels I'm on team yellow too :flower:

It's so hard but you know it'll be worth it in the end. :hugs:

You can do it Alice!! I was weak!! You're stronger than me :haha:
xxx

You can do it Alice!! I was weak!! You're stronger than me :haha:
xxx

LOL Andrew just said to me "Why are you going on about finding out the sex again?" my reply was, "Blame sinead" he was just like what? LOL :flower:

itll be even more exciting when he/she is born if you dont find out though, sometimes i wish i didnt find out, but if i didnt i probably would of expcted a boy because me and FOB both had a gut feeling... guess we were wrong! hehe:flow:

I think it's amazing that you didnt find out! You're almost there so not long left til you will know... And have your baby in your arms! :flower:

U've come so far stay strong u can do it + think how amazzing it's gonna be when u give birth & the dr says it's a ............

I can't really talk because I found out the sex, and I couldn't do what you are doing, but stay team :yellow: because you got so far, and you haven't got longer than 11 weeks nearly to go.
So keep strong girl, and I'm sure you won't regret it :D

aliceeeee i am rooting for youu!! stay team yellow!! i meann eric and i have no willpower whatsoeverrr to stay :yellow: but you need to be the strong one!! dont forgett, babies in boxes soon! =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->