I am out, AF came 4 days early. Maybe chemical?

Mari30me

Reaction score
Well ladies, the :witch: got me yesterday evening:( I for sure thought I was pregnant!! lol I had so many symptoms, but the worst was the nausea for 6 days. It was felt exactly like the morning sickness I has with all my pregnancies. Now it is completely gone.

It was strange how AF showed up so early. Usually never comes before 28 days. My previous AF started Jan 5, and now this one at Jan 28. Was also strange how it started. There was this clump of dark bloody mucus looking tissue. Then about 30min later AF flow started off slow and then throughout the night it got quite heavy. Possible chemical?

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. :hugs: Might have been a chemical as I saw your other thread with the test pictures. It sucks doesn't it. When I had the MC at 6 weeks last year, the first thing was what looked like my plug, then I spotted for most of the day then full flow, but it wasn't TOO heavy, more like a slightly heavier than normal period, although I have had heavier periods.

I'm so sorry! It sounds like it may have been a chemical. I know how hard that can be. The silver lining is that your hcg should drop back down very quickly, and the following three months may find you even more fertile than usual. Many hugs, and fingers crossed that your next cycle will be the one with your sticky bean!

I have just had the same happen to me :( Only two days earlier though. Its so frustrating!!!! As for being more fertile after a MC I am not convinced as it hasn't worked for me so far :cry: However its only been 2 cycles since so its still early days! Wishing you the best of luck for your next cycle :flower:

It is a miscarriage prior to the 5-week mark.

Oh no =( sorry to hear AF came early. Hmm sounds possibly like a chemical. I would go to docs to make sure though hun. Hope your ok. X

Thanks everyone:) On to a new cycle!! My doc is on vacation this week and next. So I have no idea if it was a chemical, but will just put it behind and move on:)

Sounds like a good plan and a good attitude. Best of luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->