I am out! Hello CD1.. here we go again!

lisalove

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Well this is me out. :witch: arrived very heavy this morning. Got a throbbing headache too :cry:

Not doing too bad, at least I can have that very large glass of red tonight :happydance:.

For those who are still in the race, GOOD LUCK, I have everything crossed for you all!

:hug:

thats exactley wot i do hun...on cd1 ists a lovley bubble bath n a nice big glass of voddy n coke :)

never mind...PMA, 4this mth hun x

:hug:lisa i was really keeping my fingers crossed for you

there is always this cycle, keep +tive and i hope to catch up with you along the way

Thanks, I really think its because of you guys on here that I am okay. Normally I am in pieces, but knowing I can share with lasses that have already gone through it, not to mention many more times than me. Somehow makes it easier to handle.

So the biggest THANK YOU to everyone and loadsa :hug: & :babydust:
xx

Aww sorry hun
Enjoy your wine
and fingers crossed for next month x

i know it wud be harder without the support i get from ere n others :):)

awwwwwwwwwww Lisa :hugs: sorry she got u babes. u can join the many of us for the July baby! hehehehehehehehehehehee xxx

Yeah, July sounds good to me. My Brother & niece were born in July too... I would like that :happydance:

Well we have been saying there is gonna be a babyboom in July :rofl:

Sorry to hear the :witch:came.

Good Luck for this month :dust:

Sorry to hear that, you were sounding so positive with all your symptoms too. Me, 6DPO and no symptoms! Not even sure I got the O day right I used a CB digi and got the smiley face so I hope so. :hug:

Awwww so sorry that the :witch: got you! Here's to the next cycle!! Take care. :hugs:

So sorry love :hugs: I really thought you were in. Bring on the July babies! Enjoy your x-large glass of red wine!

:hug:

Hey guys, thanks for your support :hug: to all of you.

Aquarius - so sorry to hear your out too, looks like we could be cycle buddies this time round. lol...

I am so surprised I feel okay about it, just got a headache which wont shift :cry:

Got loadsa fun :sex: to look forward to now. Not to mention the acrobatics :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->