I am sooooo tired!!!!

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Is anyone else feling really really tired and worn out. I dont have to do much to feel like this and im sleeping ok. Is it normal to be so sleepy at this stage?

Hi I am soootired!! lol
I am only 29 weeks and i and always really tired with no energy, hence the name, but then i have been since 6 weeks. Guessing its normal.

I sleep all the time when I am not working! I try and get some house cleaning done before my energy runs out (which is not much!) Thankfully, OH helps me around the house and will be painting the nursery!

I feel so tired and sleepy and in pain all the time!

And I have a toddler to run after!!! Wish I could just sleep and lay on the sofa all day like when I was pregnant with my first one. I am jealous of all the first time mummies at the moment...

I am really tired too, but think that it may be because I am sleeping badly. I think it is our bodies way of preparing us to feel knackered once baby is here.....just a guess :)

I'm very very tired too - working every day is a torture! And doing house work afterwards is really hard. OH helps me a lot. We'll be moving house next week and I'm already pretty overwhelmed just thinking about the work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->