I am such a failure!

I know you live in the same town as me so you might be interested in contacting CYH and go to a slept school day stay. I have done two and the best thing I ever did. My LO sleeps 12 hours and even through the dreaded 4 month sleep regression he only woke once a night and I had him back to sleep literally in seconds. Just a stroke on the forehead and he was back asleep. And he self settles, just pop him in bed awake and he goes off to sleep by himself.

The only thing it didn't help with is the catnapping during the day but even then I just put him to bed and walk out the door and he goes to sleep by himself. He did sleep for an hour yesterday so hopefully turning a corner with that too.

And my LO isn't rolling yet either.

Anyways if you want anymore details on how to contact them PM me.

And I always try to remember, it isn't forever.....xx

Thanks again ladies

I have been doing the EASY routine today and it's actually working I think.

Lo woke at 7.30
We played and fed and was tired by 8.30
Slept til 9.30!!!
Then woke til 11.30
Slept til 12.30
Wake til 2 slept til 3.30!!!
Is awake then had a cat nap at 5 and is now awake again 5.30

So hopefully following our bedtime routine again with shower sorry time and relax time will help more.

We also got him a jumperoo today so it's using a heap more of his energy up :)

Thanks ladies again

All your suggestions have been wonderful ...

Also ...
Lo rolled! Yay from front to back!
He must have known I was so worried and mustered one up.
Only did it once haha
But he did ... I'm so happy :)

Thanks again ladies

I'll see how I go from here with the routine

If it doesn't work the cyh thing sounds like a good option :)

Hahaha, yay!

What a clever boy:happydance:

Hope his sleep improves too hun

That's great - what a clever boy!

If it helps I could have written your post. Ollie is the same age as your. LO and his night sleep and naps have been horrific for about a week. This coupled with his jags the other day led to him being up every 45 minutes - I was such a grump yesterday! I do believe that he's going through the regression and growth spurt right now as for that week he fed constantly after Sttn. Last night he slept great, stirring for his dummy and that's it.

Ollie's biggest issue is that he can get right up onto his side no bother but he's getting frustrated that he can't quite roll. He's doing it at night then panicking coz he gets sticks so he just lies there waving his arms around and whimpering haha. Like your LO he can weight bear with minimal support so I'm guessing the roll will come soon. Maybe after both mine and yours master is fully they'll finely sleep!

You sound like you're doing great so don't worry :) my mantra is "it's not as bad as when he was newborn" haha

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/09/the-good-mother read this and it will cheer you up :)

I often feel like you with my 6 year old as she has special needs. But before I knew I used to compare her to everyone else. Dont feel like a failure! You are a great momma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->