I am sure I am imagining things.....Updated photo 7-01-09 pg 4

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
Today is my FS appointment and I thought since I am on CD 22 and only 8 DPO I would go ahead and take a test just in case......Well Sine I have ttc for over 2 years now..... I see lines everywhere..... So I am sure that is what I am seeing here. I did this ic at 430 this am. Just because it was my fmu. Well I don't know if you can see what I see or not... but I see something. Please let me know what you see. If anything!
I am sure I am just making thins up in my head! :hissy:

Attachments

• pg test 6-23-09.jpg
    pg test 6-23-09.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 257
I can see the faintest of faint lines. Hope this is it for you hun xx

Are you all serious? You can see it too? OMG! I will have to take the test with me! I hope this is it! I just don't know! :hissy:

I can see something, can you do another test to make sure - good luck honeybunch xx

That was my last test. I will get some more today and test in the am. Thank you!

Good luck for tomorrow, really hope this is it for you both xxx

I can see a line- mine were liek that 4 days before I got my :bfp: !!
So good luck hun, and dont worry too much about it being your last test, as my mum said to me "dont worry about rushing out for that test, you have got another 8 months to wait" :rofl:

May just be my screen hon but I can't see anything I'm sorry. I'm hoping I'm wrong though and will look out for your next post tomorrow. Hope it went well at your fs appointment. xxx

Good luck Joanne hun I do see something but not sure on colour sorry but hope you get good news you deserve this xxxx

Thanks you girls! I have been trying to hold off on testing until at least Saturday or Sunday. I will keep you posted!

Hey hun!! i can definetly see a line!! Try again in a few days, it will probably be darker!!

I hope this is my month! But I still have doubts! I am getting nast evaps on my tests and that is enough to make someone scream! I am noticing that I am having horrible gas! :blush: I have nausea and heartburn. I am having this pulling/cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. They are all great symptoms but I just don't know! I have been having the very bazzare vivid dreams about absolutely nothing! :rofl: I get up and I am like seriously..... WTF? Really I have about 2 or 3 more days before I really test so we will see! Thanks girls! :hug: And Dawny..... you are doing great on your weightloss! Congrats! :happydance:

You are so incredibly patient lovely. Your chart is looking great and your symptoms are sounding even better!

I wish you loads of lucking when you do test xxxxx

Well my update, which isn't much right now, but I am gettting faint/evap positives. I am still having symptoms but none of af. My temp went down a little but nothing really to speak of. my hubby looked at one of my tests and he saw the line. So that was good that I had a second set of eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. But still unsure if it is a :bfp: or evap. I still am going to give it a couple of days to see if af comes or the lines get darker. Thanks! I will keep you updated either through this thread or i do try and update my journal. :hug: Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->