I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

LeaArr i think so by the end of the month .. I have such a good feeling for team kokopelli :) tons of :bfp:'s .. We will need our own thread in BFP announcements :rofl:

I realy hope so! It would be so great!

Ugh, I don't know what my body is doing.

I thought AF was here yesterday....full on cramping, a little bit of brown muck. And now nothing.
DH is a family doc and he was like ooooo maybe it was breakthrough bleeding or implantation. He said come by the office for a blood test I told him he was nuts and he was just excited. I said no cause I don't feel anything, not just yet.

I am pretty sure the witch is just having some fun at my expense.

Ugh, I don't know what my body is doing.

I thought AF was here yesterday....full on cramping, a little bit of brown muck. And now nothing.
DH is a family doc and he was like ooooo maybe it was breakthrough bleeding or implantation. He said come by the office for a blood test I told him he was nuts and he was just excited. I said no cause I don't feel anything, not just yet.

I am pretty sure the witch is just having some fun at my expense.

It could be, cuz it sounds like old blood. Also I didn't feel pg with any of my kids till I was over 6 weeks pg. GL and IKMFC for you!

I think the most exciting time is when everyone starts testing!!! And hearing everyone's symptoms during the TWW... I'm psyched!

yep I think that too. I like to compare symptoms.

I have a ?

How did we get the name Team Kokopelli? Thanks!

Kokopelli is the god of fertility and he's a trickster. Seems to fit this lot rather well. :)

I would rather just fall for the old trick of having someone crazy-glue a quarter to the ground and have everyone laugh when I can't get it off...

Oh, wait! That happened to me on Saturday!

The people that work at my mall must not have alot to do...

Morning girls, CD3, think AF will have left the building by tomorrow thank god!!

So i started taking my EPO yesterday and i will start with the grapefruit juice after the weekend. I am also armed with my preseed. Can't wait for OHs app next Thurs to be over and done with so we can get going! He hurt his back at work yesterday but have warned him to rest for a week as I am having no excuses we are BDing everyday from next Thurs until the following Thursday, there is going to be nowhere for that egg to hide!!

ok girls, heres the question - are you going to BD every day or every 2nd day?

Morning girls :) The witch has left the building :happydance: So on with the :sex: every other day! I only have 3 OPK's left so may need to order some more.

On a serious note i was wondering....My period was very light and short for me this month, could that be a sign i didnt ovulate or just plain old luck?
:dust:

I am going to BD everyday from CD11 to CD18 as I only have 2 OPKs left this cycle and i don't want to risk missing that egg!!

HI everyone,

We already have a kokopelli bump!!! Marichua got her :bfp: last cycle!!!

Hope everyone is well, DF is away until saturday so no practice rounds for me until then!!

This cycle Im going to try and not put to much pressure on myself to have :sex: at the 'right' times. So Im going to have :sex: when I want too!!
:rofl: we'll see how that goes though!

Good for you Kerry, I just want to get loads in before OH gets his sperm analysis results, if they come back bad i know we will both be disheartened but for now ignorance is bliss so desperatly want to be PG before those results. OH I started looking into IVF at the weekend as we know its our only option if his test results aren't good. By the sounds of it it costs £4,800 to be jabbed with a needle for about 3 weeks and then put through embryo transfer. Nice can think of nicer things to buy for £4800!! Hopefully it won't come to that though as we don't have that sort of money and we would have to get a loan which isn't ideal!!

Krissi - I too hope that you and OH don't have to go down the IVF route. I have everything that I can possibly cross and more for you this month.
Best of luck for this cycle, I hope that kokopelli answers your prayer.

:hug: Kerry xxx

Thanks hun, i am determined to stay positive (mainly because i am sh*t scared of needles and i don't want to think about the alternative!!)

Kokopelli is hoing to bring us all luck and if that fails I have my shotgun ready to shoot down Mr Stork if he dares fly past any of our houses without stopping!!

Krissi hope you get your BFP this month hun, fingers crossed for us all.

Kerry - good on ya for chilling out this month, I'm gonna try and do the same otherwise it gets really difficult and stressfull.

Come on...lets get going https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t1544.gif

I bought myself two more fishes yesterday so i have 4 now they are so cute!! i find them really calming so I hoping they are going to keep me nice and calm this cycle. No testing early like last cycle, i have given OH all my tests, no symptom spotting and although the plan is to BD every day for that 1 week i am NOT going to stress if it doesn't happen.

Please kick me when I break all these things I have just said in a few days time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->