I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

I didn't notice any more belly fat, but to be fair, there was enough of that to begin with :rofl: Wish I could be more helpful for you, Pux

Girls Ive replenished the supplies to fuel my POAS addiction! Im sorry however I do once again pledge that I will do my best to refrain from POAS until :witch: is late!

I've replenished mine as well Kerry! 100 ovulation sticks and 20 hpt's! :happydance:

I'm so excited for you all! I can't wait for the next 2ww. I will be here every day saying :test: :test: :test:

I'm all ready too.

Ovulation sticks...check!
Pre-seed...check!
Preg Tests.....check!

Can't wait till we're all in the 2ww, we can compare symptoms then!

I'm still waiting on delivery of my ov testing goodies. Hopefully they will be here soon.

Hmm. Question:

People start doing the OPK thing at 10 days? Yes? Should I wait a little while longer? I was just looking at my ticker and I am confused.

I just made a ticker and it said I was on day 7, but if my AF arrived on last Thursday, shouldn't day 7 be tomorrow?

Lea = I have a 29-30 day cycle, last month I ov'd on day 16. I started using OPK's around CD10 :rofl: so was a bit early. The normal LP is 12 - 16 days So I would start using them around CD14-15.

Chris - I got 30 OPKS and 10 HPT's so hoping that will keep the urges at bay!!! :rofl:

i am sensing that with all tose extra sticks floating around there will be some early cheating girls!!!!

oh well.. we r addicts , one in the same!

pee away...
i actually did an opk today just for giggles(i had pos opk on cd15) last month... it was there today but not dark or positive... but definately visible...now i am thinking i may o earlier than 15 so i am going to continue to test daily just to be sure.. bettter get on ebaY buy up some more asap!

Lea = I have a 29-30 day cycle, last month I ov'd on day 16. I started using OPK's around CD10 :rofl: so was a bit early. The normal LP is 12 - 16 days So I would start using them around CD14-15.

Chris - I got 30 OPKS and 10 HPT's so hoping that will keep the urges at bay!!! :rofl:

Who knew that baby making would be so complicated. Thanks Kerry.

Lea - Hope that helped. Krissi told me about this website its really useful https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html hope it helps you too.

Momto3 - Me.... POAS addict......... Dont know what youre talking about.

Pux, moose, krissi, faire, nicky, Nicnac, wishes, Mariucha -Can't believe how much team kokopelli has grown!!!

Wishes - sorry a forgot you!! How on earth could I have done that !! xxx How is everything going for you?

You prob forgot because i refused to get excited about it and didnt even mention it for the first few days cause im a fraidy cat! :blush: My d&c was in april hun so we must have been going through stuff at the same sort of time. That means youre due you bfp just about now too! :happydance:

Things are going ok hope, no more signs of blood, but you never know do you. I have a scan in two weeks when we should be able to see a heartbeat so keep your fingers crossed for us. I refuse to leave properly until im sure its sticking! :blush:

Wishes - Im glad you are hanging around here! We'd miss having you around, DF and I are going to go with the wishes plan this month!! Going shopping on saturday for some :wine: ha ha ha TBH it sounds like the most fun TTC plan!! :rofl:

Lea - Hope that helped. Krissi told me about this website its really useful https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html hope it helps you too.

Momto3 - Me.... POAS addict......... Dont know what youre talking about.

Pux, moose, krissi, faire, nicky, Nicnac, wishes, Mariucha -Can't believe how much team kokopelli has grown!!!

The more the crazier. You know you love it :rofl:

I wish you girls weren't so far away so you can come over to our Labor Day BBQ on Sunday! We could all :wine: to Team Kokopelli and our September :bfp:'s

:drunk: oh chris i will raise a glass with you this weekend! even if it is cyber toasting! i love long weekends.. it is my daughter's bday as well so i will toast to her and then put the glass away for the o time festivities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->