I can not help but feel slightly excited :) UPDATE new big symtom!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So been ttc since april...every cycle do all the usual symptom spotting...ALWAYS get slightly tender boobs at the side but only when I feel them.

but this cycle...my boobs ache all over, iv been inside today so iv had no bra on, without touching them they have been killing me all day! It feels like a pulsing ache and they feel heavy, whats getting me excited is that this was the ONLY symptom I had before getting my bfp with my daughter :) I even looked back on my old posts before getting that bfp saying how much my boobs ached and throbbed.

Feel abit tired today and on and off headaches.

holding out to test though! Not completely sure what dpo I am due to an early af last month because I had treatmemt for abnormal smear test.

going to wait a week! AF should of deffo showed up by then or hopefuly bfp :)

UPDATE - checked cervix today and normaly I have no trouble but today inside feels very thick and squishy, I felt like I had to dig my way up there..cervix is not high but not low so middle I think and also feels abit soft but with some firmness still.
so ofcourse I went web browsing and thickness inside can be a common pregnancy symptom! Still going strong tho and not testing yet. Anyone else experience this? Oh and when checking it felt very tight to get finger in ( sorry tmi )

Exciting! Good luck let us know when you test!! Xx

I will :) also 3rd night in a row now gone to be exhausted and still takes me few hours to go sleep, and went toilet 3 times...I never go toilet in the night!!

Keeping my fingers crossed :) checked cervix today it feels high and firm but slightly open

Feeling way excited now! But keep slapping my hand and telling myseld off...dont want to get my hopes up too much!!

Sounds really promising, good luck! And I'm amazed at your restraint at holding out to test!

I know im amazed too! But I dont trust my body so I would rather wait then face :bfn: all the time.
think ill be testing Thursday which will make me 1 week late. X

You just gave me hope, I posted days ago about inside my vag being super squashy but so far I've gotten only bfn but I still have 4 days till af is due

You just gave me hope, I posted days ago about inside my vag being super squashy but so far I've gotten only bfn but I still have 4 days till af is due

Awh you have plenty of time then to still get a :bfp: :)
Im 2 days late but thats if af aint messed up due to treatmemt iv had which is why im holding out on testing.
I keep checking and it just feels like...thick squishy lumpy jelly lol and really struggle to break my way through to check cervix. Think ill test monday :)

Just wishing good luck! Sounds promising! Hope we see some positives tests in Monday!

Nope CD 33 and AF has got me :( woke up this morning and there she was. I guess 3 days late for AF after treatment ain't too bad.

Stacey, sorry AF got you. *hugs*

iluvmylos, good luck on Monday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back