I cannot believe I suggested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
that we go to the Santa Claus parade in downtown Vancouver next Sunday.

It is going to be a zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids don't know yet as we are keeping it a surprise.

Have fun! Stan suggested we go to the one here a few weeks ago, I said no way :rofl: Will go when Hannah's older though :)

:rofl::rofl:

I was thinking of you when I saw your parade on tv. LOL

Yeah, the traffic is what's going to be a killer. But, hopefully the kids will have fun.

Santa Claus Parade idea is probably out the door as Chase is really down with the cold.

But, we've already told the kids that we will take them out on a surprise...we didn't say to the parade.

So, I guess one thing would be to take them to see Santa in the Mall and get their pic done.

Next thing, perhaps go around on Saturday or Sunday night and see the lights?

With as sick as your kids have been that's probably for the best :hugs: I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing Santa in the mall and the lights

Have fun :) I know, I sometimes suggest plans and then think! why did I say that! I think you will have fun in all that chaos though! :hug:

With as sick as your kids have been that's probably for the best :hugs: I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing Santa in the mall and the lights

Agreed and gees, I am one tired mommy this week too. Anyhow, will see what happens. Just when I think Amanda is better, Wham! Like tonight again. And, Chase, is just not happy and well.

Have fun :) I know, I sometimes suggest plans and then think! why did I say that! I think you will have fun in all that chaos though! :hug:

LOL

That's why you don't tell them what your plans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back