I can't believe I am back here, so soon!

CastawayBride

Mother of Two
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am cautiously pregnant, looking to confirm with the docotr however I got a postiive BFP at 10 DPO, 2 weeks 6 days. I delivered our son, Christopher, on July 18th when we had an emergency situation. I noted he was not moving as much and demanded a scan, even with all the doctors thought I was jsut being an over cuatious mother :nope: Needless to say I was right, my son was in heart failure. They didn't care for me right away and our son lost his life at 31 weeks. We have him home now as we decided to have him cremated and are slowly moving on with our life. We will always miss our first child.

I waited the 6 weeks before becoming active again with my husband. I got my first period at 5 wks 1 day. I started my clear blue monitor to use it for our next cycle. We dtd twice, 4 and 5 days before the big O and well...yeah I am here! :happydance:

So I am going to make an appt to confirm pregnancy and get to know our new doctor at 4/5 weeks. I want to make sure we have a sticky bean!! I truly hope we have a non complicated pregnancy this time, it takes a toll on the heart...

Hello ladies,

I am cautiously pregnant, looking to confirm with the docotr however I got a postiive BFP at 10 DPO, 2 weeks 6 days. I delivered our son, Christopher, on July 18th when we had an emergency situation. I noted he was not moving as much and demanded a scan, even with all the doctors thought I was jsut being an over cuatious mother :nope: Needless to say I was right, my son was in heart failure. They didn't care for me right away and our son lost his life at 31 weeks. We have him home now as we decided to have him cremated and are slowly moving on with our life. We will always miss our first child.

I waited the 6 weeks before becoming active again with my husband. I got my first period at 5 wks 1 day. I started my clear blue monitor to use it for our next cycle. We dtd twice, 4 and 5 days before the big O and well...yeah I am here! :happydance:

So I am going to make an appt to confirm pregnancy and get to know our new doctor at 4/5 weeks. I want to make sure we have a sticky bean!! I truly hope we have a non complicated pregnancy this time, it takes a toll on the heart...

Im so sorry to hear that but i am glad u r staying strong and congrats on your bfp im so happy for u

Sorry about your loss. Congrats on your BFP! Praying for a healthy 9 months.

Congratulations on your bfp!!
I'm so sorry about the loss of your baby boy, he will always be with you in your heart, you will no doubt be nervous this time too but just tell yourself that this is a different pregnancy and its not going to have the same outcome. Good luck with meeting your doc and hoping everything goes good for you x

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
Congratulations on your new pregnancy! Very exciting.

oh gosh, I'm so sorry :-((
Huge congratulations to you and your DH..and Your son on becoming a big brother who will be watching over you all xoxo

3 days before AF is due and the test is getting stronger! Looks like we have a sticky bean :thumbup:

so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope this is a sticky one and everything goes well!! :flower:

Sorry for your loss, but how exciting for your BFP!

So sorry to read about the loss of your son xx wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months. You deserve it xx

A million congrats hunny!! You and I were in same trimesters together and I remember your story well. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, you deserve it!! Stay positive xx

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you, and hoping for a sticky bean! Congratulations!

I read your story a week or so ago and cried my eyes out. Congratulations on your BFP! We're here with you :hugs:

Congratulations on the new pregnancy! It will be a sticky bean :) Hugs!

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sure Christopher will look over his little brother or sister :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your devastating loss :(
But such an incredible blessing that you are back once again. Congratulations and H&H 9 months to you! :hugs:

Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you've been through. :hugs:
Congratulations though, on your BFP! Now you have an extra special angel looking down on you throughout this pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->