I can't help myself!

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by cherryglitter, May 31, 2011.

1. I NEED to stop looking for cloth.
    I have to.

I have more than enough nappies but I want... NEED more! :dohh:

OH is going to take the laptop away from me soon!

2. JA1988

JA1988 Well-Known Member

Lol it's so addictive! Just sell some and then you can justify it! x

3. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Mummy of 2!

I could have written that myself! Lol! you are not alone x

4. it is so addictive! i don't understand why though. i think i just like looking at all the pretty colours or something. i love looking through some of the picture threads on here too.

what is wrong with me :rofl:

5. Elphaba

Elphaba Well-Known Member

I know what you mean :lol:

6. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

Ditto! I've literally only just started using cloth (both girls have worn two nappies each) and OH isn't keen and thinks we're just trialling a couple...little does he know I've been a buying demon and have approx 20 arriving in the post over the next few days...he's gonna go MENTAL!

7. Lou181

Lou181 Well-Known Member

:happydance:I know I know! But I need to find more colours and patterns, any suggestions:flower:

8. Rose_bud

Rose_bud Well-Known Member

1 of the reasons I choose cloth was because it's so cheap. But I probably buy a couple of nappies a month, and not cheap 1's! Currently waiting on a WNOS and a bum cheeks VHC even though I have more than enough reliable nappies, going to have to start selling soon I think!

9. I am desperate for a custom WN. I keep showing OH them in the sense that he'll just say 'oh go on then!!'

10. Elphaba

Elphaba Well-Known Member

I'm desperate for a custom WN as well. Not sure why as they really aren't that reliable a nappy for us, but they are sooooooooooooooooo pretty. I have two WNOS that I bought preloved and I'd love to design one. I know we only get a couple of hours out of them as they aren't as good a fit as our reliable old flips, but so pretty.

11. Jenniflower

Jenniflower Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same way. The very first reason we decided to do cloth was to save loads. I have a spreadsheet I keep updated so I can see how much I've spent/sold but I've passed by the average number for what people spend a year on nappies, oops. I was well under that before she was born with a full stash. I just can't stop!

12. Rose_bud

Rose_bud Well-Known Member

The only thing we bought new for Matthew was his pram, everything else as hand me down from his sister and cousin. They way I see it is I'm spending my baby budget on nappies instead, OH however thinks we should be putting it away for the future. Pfft, whatever! :haha:

13. Thumper

Thumper Well-Known Member

I have the same problem, only slightly worse- OH is as addicted as I am! :rofl: Between us we've spent far too much! I bought him some ebay cheapies as a present (yes, we buy each other nappies as gifts :haha: ) and he loived them so then orded 10 more!!! haha he even likes LO in his pink itti and told me I coud order a pink leopard print cheapie :D I showed him the WN customs and he wants a Leeds Utd one now!!!! We've promised ourselves this month we spend nothing... As if we will :rofl: