I can't resist...

Im getting it to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well either this one or the xmas pudding !! I love them they are so sweet !

Yay! We can share cute pictures at Christmas! I'm going to get the pudding bib for my nephew who will be almost 12 months then. My sister loves it! All babies should be dressed that way as they're little pudding-squidges anyway!

Im really excited !! I dont think my oh was over keen to start with but he has definalty come round to the idea now he has seen them !!

Im really excited !! I dont think my oh was over keen to start with but he has definalty come round to the idea now he has seen them !!

Haha! Mine loves it just as much as me. It's our taste in Japanese kawaii stuff. When we went to Japan there were the cutest suits, all kinds of animals, hoods all with ears and things. I don't do the gender thing but I like babies to look cute! We think we'll wait til after baby's born to get it so we can get the right size, but I dunno I can wait that long! lol

I've got a reindeer pramsuit!! Ha ha ha!! Its soooooooooooo sweet!! Also have reindeer booties.. go on to the next site has lots of cute stuff for christmas :)

I absolutely love the reindeer suit, i saw it this weekend in mothercare and my heart melted - it is too adorable! Only thing is my babs is due in March! i am serioulsy considering getting it for next Christmas though its that cute!

Im going to get 0-3 months because my mom has bought a xmas day babygro so i thought id use the reindeer as a coat for on our way to visit everyone !!

Im going to get 0-3 months because my mom has bought a xmas day babygro so i thought id use the reindeer as a coat for on our way to visit everyone !!

0-3 makes best sense, just don't want to order it yet in case for some reason the baby is too little and would be better in Newborn.

I ordered the pudding bib for my nephew last night. So cute!

We have to get this! But will wait until baby's born I think:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515qnsYXe%2BL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Look at those feet!!!!! :cloud9:

Also, if only baby would be old enough as it's not 'til 12 months but this is too cute!

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3159tJmiaXL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

hehe lool i have got this!!!

i love it!!!

XX

Oh Pam what have you done to me!!! That is just too cute! I have to buy that for baby, and the little raindeer slippers they have too!

Oh Pam what have you done to me!!! That is just too cute! I have to buy that for baby, and the little raindeer slippers they have too!

Yeah the slippers are so gorgeous! Sorry to lure you to the dark side of cute baby clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->