I cant see anything,can you??UPDATED...TODAYS TEST

I cant see anything, im sorry...but then my eyes are pretty much lined out these days ;-) and im on a crap laptop. Id try in a few more days....if you can wait that long. x

I had a little play around with your pic :D Im sure I see something, here is what I got, can you see it too???:thumbup:

Fingers crossed x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/IMG_5038sd.jpg

I had a little play around with your pic :D Im sure I see something, here is what I got, can you see it too???:thumbup:

Fingers crossed x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/IMG_5038sd.jpg

OMG OMG i just got goosebumps all over! I see it! And the pic was taken within the 10 time frame too! OMG thanks so much.:hugs:

:happydance:WooHoo so glad you can see it :D Can't wait for your next one...good luck :flower:

i see it!!!!! when you gonna test again? eek :) xx

I could see on a line on the first one =] And the newest piccie too.

WOO HOO so hoping this is it for you gorgeous!

XXXXXX

I see it on the updated pic. Cant wait til you take another! Hope this is it for you chickee! You so deserve it.

Ohhhhh hun I can see it, am itching for you to do another test now. Good luck x x x x

omg, how exciting chick! cant wait to see your next one. loadsa love xxx

Wow Natasja------I am dying for you to test again!!!!

OMG Hun!:happydance:
Can't wait for the next one!
:hugs: 'n' Love xxx

why don't you try the clear blue digatal one they are expensive but are the best ones on the market.

I can see it too! Really hope this is it for you! You can't possibly keep us waiting until the weekend?!!!! x

I can see it too! Really hope this is it for you! You can't possibly keep us waiting until the weekend?!!!! x

Im so afraid to test again. I didnt see anything on my test even when i posted the pic. Untill i had a few comments saying there is maybe something there. And still i was thinking is there isnt there. Untill i looked at the piccy on pg 3. But my friend has just said she can see it on the first one too.:dohh: Im so scared to test again.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->