I cant see anything,can you??UPDATED...TODAYS TEST

i can deff see it on the latest pic hun! yay :hugs:

I also saw it on both pictures. I saw it in the first too. Good luck xx

i see it i saw it in the first pic!!!!!!!!!!xxfx

I can see it too! Really hope this is it for you! You can't possibly keep us waiting until the weekend?!!!! x

Im so afraid to test again. I didnt see anything on my test even when i posted the pic. Untill i had a few comments saying there is maybe something there. And still i was thinking is there isnt there. Untill i looked at the piccy on pg 3. But my friend has just said she can see it on the first one too.:dohh: Im so scared to test again.:cry:

I thought I could see it on the first one too - clearer before it zoomed in... look at the thumbnail on your first post. Give it a couple of days though - I'm just being impatient :blush:

:hugs: x

how many dpo are u natasha?

how many dpo are u natasha?

I have no idea to be honest hunny.:shrug: I had what looked like a +opk on cd8 and im on cd21 today. Saying that i did start getting lines on my opks,well the last few prob around the 13th. So im not sure when i ovulated.:shrug:

so around 9dpo then! thats good if you're getting a line now then isnt it.... when are u testing again

I got my positive on an FRER at 8 dpo so 9 dpo is good :happydance:

Can't wait for your update mrs.

XXXX

I got my positive on an FRER at 8 dpo so 9 dpo is good :happydance:

Can't wait for your update mrs.

XXXX

Oh MrsJD i so hope its the start of my bfp! Please let it be. Im actually afraid to test again.:cry:

That's understandable. Funny enough I'm normally a POAS whore and when I got my faint line at 8dpo (the day after the biopsy) I was shitting myself. Only tested twice after that 12 & 14dpo.

It's so hard Natasja, this whole fucken process of wanting a baby but I've got shivers running down my spine, so PMA honey, PMA!!!!!!

:hugs:

That's understandable. Funny enough I'm normally a POAS whore and when I got my faint line at 8dpo (the day after the biopsy) I was shitting myself. Only tested twice after that 12 & 14dpo.

It's so hard Natasja, this whole fucken process of wanting a baby but I've got shivers running down my spine, so PMA honey, PMA!!!!!!

Thanks hun...im just trying not to get excited yet. Esp with all my evaps ive had in the past. I made sure i took this pic before the 10 min mark. I just dont feel convinced that i am.:dohh: Fingers crossed it is the start of something.:hugs:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can see it too :)

Maybe try and not test for a few days, hard I know but for your own sanity. Just take it easy around the boys and try and relax.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can see it too :)

Hey Tash sweetie...Can you really?? I couldnt see it at first untill the pic was tweeked on page 3! Im still not sure tho.:hugs:

I could see something in the first, but the edited one is clear :) So excited for you hun x

Aw thanks sweetie...Im trying not to get too excited yet as ive had so many tests with evaps.:dohh: Hopefully this is the real thing. Havent said anything to hubby yet. If it is a start of a bfp i want to have a nice line that he will be able to see without having to strain his eyes!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->