i cant sleep because im hurting on my right side

jrmom

Reaction score
at night time I have trouble sleeping. I cant sleep on my right side because im in pain on my right side. I cant sleep on my left side because my left side be in pain. im almost 5 weeks but this pregnancy seems a bit different. I couldn't get a positive on my urine test but positive on blood test so im trying to be more cautious. I hate water now. I have to force myself to drink water. On thanksgiving day, I could barely smell anything. my smell and taste comes and go. when the wind hit my breast area, I have aches up to my shoulders. sometimes I feel normal, and forget that I am pregnant until the pains hit me. anybody else hurt on their right side? sometimes when I brush my teeth I will gag but no vomit will come out, I will only gag. I cant stay up no more than 2 hours. I had crampings but I had to drink more water to calm them down but most of all my back kills me. my breast has become sensitive to touch. most of the time I forget that I am pregnant. I be nauseated more than anything. yesterday I was so nauseated I had to brush my teeth to get all the vomit out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->