i can't stop peeking in here:)

xcited4mybump

mum of 2 boys & 2 girls
Reaction score
thats right ladies:happydance::happydance:approx 18th jan we'll start trying yayyyyyyy.we we're gonna leave it to feb/march but i just can't stand waiting.i've been tring to lose weight for the last couple of months but i have done rubbish:growlmad:so far.i've just been slacking thinking i had so long before we we're gonna start trying..
but now i know i have only 6 weeks i'm gonna buck my ideas up and try and get a stone off:wacko:wish me luck ladies,i'm so excited i really can't believe it:happydance::hugs:

i know it's going to be difficult over xmas but to be honest this means so much to me,as i know it does to each and every one of you also that choccies will not win this time:dohh:

right then i'm off,better go dust of those workout dvds and get my butt moving:haha:

take care and lots of love to you all:flower:

Very excited for you! 6 weeks is no time at all. Good luck with the diet but don't over do-it. Your LO will need a well fed and watered mummy!

Lx

Aww that's great news! Congrats :) good luck with the weight loss too x

Congrats hun and good luck with both, see on the other side lol x

ooh!! Good luck!! xxxxxxxx

awwww thanks so much ladies:happydance::happydance:it means alot to me!

i have been on:cloud9:all day.......we're off for alittle shop tomorrow and i can't wait to look in the baby section....might even pick up alittle something:baby:i know i shouldn't but i know i won't be able to help it.i think it will make it feel more real for me and oh....

also i have decided to give the slimfast plan a go.i really love healthy food and all but i really need a rigid plan to stick to and i know i can do slimfast as i did it a few yrs ago and did well:thumbup:i'm hoping to lose a stone to a stone and a half on it and then i will come off it and then we will start ttc.the good thing is there are snacks in between the shakes and also a healthy meal to, plus i will drink lots of water/squash also.the day goes like this:
breakfast:shake
snack:fruit or a slimfast bar(i'll take the fruit lol)
lunch:shake or soup etc
snack:fruit or i may have a yogurt...luv the shape satisfaction ones!
dinner:i'll have chicken,lots of veg,potato and gravy
snack:fruit.

so that looks pretty ok doesn't it like i said i'll try and drink 2ltrs of water/squash and also workout approx 3x a week!

so thats the plan.....i'll be starting wednesday....can't wait:dohh:

btw would anybody like to join in the slimfast journey with me,i'll be doing this to hopefully get 21lbs off of me and then i can start ttc:happydance:

Congrats and good luck with the weight loss! I like those dancing DVD's they are so fun but they hurt your bum.. :blush:

I would love to join you hun but I'm afraid I'm trying to pile a little on :dohh: I'm awful for forgetting to eat.. some days I don't eat anything at all just through forgetfulness.. so I'm trying to cram in my three meals with snacks :D

Oooooh wow!!! :yipee:
Well i'm MEANT to be over there technically but i like it here better so i'm refusing to go :sulk:

Plutosblue i'm totally in the same boat with forgetting to eat, went out the other night (to a toddler mums do :rofl: ) and drank 3 glasses of wine and was so ill the next day and only then i realised i hadnt eated in 2 days...:shrug:

ooooooo you naughty pair you:wacko:i feel terrible if i've gone longer than 3 hrs without eating anything,i feel so faint it's quite frightening,so i always make sure to have something!

thanks ladies and blob i'm glad your here i will probably be the same too,refusing to go lol it is lovely here!

pluto hun your journey is almost the same as mine lol,i gotta take some off and you gotta pack some on....there both as difficult as each other although maybe you putting some on could be slightly more difficult..........well good luck with it,i could show you a trick or two of how to pack some on:winkwink:

so ladies i shall be stocking up on slimfast(or maybe tesco alternative)today and i shall be guns ho tomorrow!!i don't want the weight to come off too quickly as i know that isn't healthy but i would love to lose atleast a stone in the next 6 weeks FINGERS CROSSED!

started my diet yesterday as planned,although i didn't buy the slim fast shakes i bought the tesco's ultra slim(their own version of slimfast).i always remember the slim fast shakes to be sickly sweet so i didn't bother with them.i really enjoyed the ultra slim ones,i bought chocolate and strawberry flavour and their 2 for £6 at the moment!so yesterday went like this:

early snack-shape yogurt
breakfast-choc shake & banana
lunch-strawberry shake
snack-jordans frusli bar
dinner-potato,chicken,mixed veg & gravy
snack-apple

i added the early morning snack as it's not many cals plus i needed it!i don't want to go to low on calories as thats no good for me so hopefully this will work for me.i found with the snacks in between i was eating or drinking something every couple of hrs and i know this is the best thing to keep your metabolism ticking!i also drank lots of water too,i haven't exercised though and probably won't for the next few days as af is nearly here and i always suffer the 1st few days:nope:

so heres to another good day for me!i had a banana this morning and i'm drinking lots of water and i will be having my 1st shake of the day very soon:flower:

bye bye for now!

day 3 still going strong....although i'm thinking i may add an extra meal in as i'm feeling so drained..........i'm drinking 2ltrs of water a day but still feeling quite tired and blah:wacko:

also seens as i have some choc protein powder i've decided to add some of that to my choc shake as i think it's a good idea for extra protein!i did it this morning and it was quite nice too:winkwink:

so i'll probably have my 2 shakes today and my normal meal and then another small meal plus my snacks then hopefully that way i'll feel alot better!:coffee:

morning all
well yesterday i did add an extra meal in of chicken and vegetable and i must say it made all the difference,i felt so much better....so yesterday's food:

8.45am:choc shake(added half scoop of choc protein powder to up protein of course:winkwink:)
11am:banana
12.30pm:strawberry shake
3.30pm:chicken,mixed veg,small jacket spud,gravy
6.15pm:apple
10pm:chicken,mixed veg,gravy

so i felt great after that day of food,drank 2ltrs of water also.will be doing similar today!i think it worked well as i was eating every couple of hrs and that def kept my energy levels up:happydance:

this seems like it turning into a mini journal hee hee,although i wouldn't start an official one as i know i would just bore you all silly:haha:

have a great day all.

I am in exactly the same position. Me and my OH are going to start TTC as soon as the :witch: has paid me a visit.

I am using the time while waiting to move over and until I get a BFP to really concentrate on shedding a few pounds (as many as possible). Am really trying to pay extra attention to my diet and start doing more regular exercise, have lost 2.25lbs this week so have got off to a good start :)

Am going to go swimming and go back to my aquafit classes from Monday both of which I really enjoy. Am also going to try and hit the gym, am not so keen on that but really want to see those scales going in a downward direction so needs must!

Good luck with your weight loss - hopefully we will both see some results before moving over to TTC :)

Well done everyone... Excited4mybump Congratulations on doing the slim fast I tried that once and felt awful. I am dieting right now too and want to lose a stone before mid Feb when I TTC, I am on week 3 of my diet and so far have lost 5.6 lbs, just from cutting out crap.
Good Luck!

morning all, day 6 woohoooo...weighing on wednesday can't wait lol

hi shazza and goddess,well done for getting on the weight loss train,it's hard work but it's all worth it:wacko::winkwink:

yeah slimfast(i'm using tesco ultraslim)can be difficult if you follow their recommendations but i am actually doing it my own way lol....i'm having an extra veggie and protein meal plus i add some protein powder to my morning choccie shake, so i see those extra choices as a great benefit and alot better for my body on the whole than just what slimfast say to have:winkwink:

my body is getting into the groove now and i actually never feel hungry!yesterday i had:

10.30am-choc shake(xtra protein added)
1pm-banana
3.15pm-chicken,mixed veg,small spud+gravy
5.45pm-strawberry shake
6.30pm-apple
10pm-chicken,mixed veg+gravy

plus i had about 1.5ltrs of water......i haven't got back to exercising yet,i was going to today but i'm still feeling alittle blah as it's totm,i shoulde be feeling okay in a few days so i'll start then:winkwink:

well thanks everyone for coming over and i can't wait till we all move over to ttc:happydance::baby::happydance::cloud9:

Grrrrrrrrrr my plan to start back at the gym today has been thwarted :growlmad: I have come down with a really stinking horrible heavy cold :growlmad:

Started on Saturday evening, sneeze after sneeze after sneeze. By time yesterday morning came it's come right out and I feel like absolute crap :( I went out yesterday afternoon for about an hour and a half and when I got home I had absolutely no energy :nope:

Have only just woke up, was awake most of the night coughing and blowing my nose even though I tried to knock myself out with a hot toddy and a Beechams powder :nope:

Somehow don't think I'm going to make it to the gym today - especially as I can't go longer than 30 seconds without sneezing or blowing my nose. Worst thing is it's my OH's works Christmas meal tonight and I've had to say I can't go :growlmad: I was really looking forward to it too :nope:

I know it's only a cold but I am feeling a little sorry for myself today :cry:

awww shazz you poor thing hun,it's this stinking weather,it's absolutely no use to us:nope:i wouldn't bother with the gym today,you would be doing more harm than good.you need a lovely warm:coffee: and a :sleep:.keep wrapped hun and it'll pass gggrrrr.sorry to hear you can't make your hubbys xmas meal,real bummer huh but the best thing for you is too stay home and keep warm.

hope your feeling better soon,take it easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->