i can't stop peeking in here:)

afternoon all,

well i'll be weighing in tomorrow,can't wait!!i worked really hard this week and i'm hoping the scale will show that:flower:
i felt really hungry last night,omg it was horrible...in the end i had a bagel and that helped alot.

today i bought a clearblue digi pack,i know i know i'm not even trying yet but i really couldn't help myself lol.i just wanted to own one hee hee so now i have it it makes it feel so much more real:happydance:

i'll let you know tomorrow how i've done......also bought some more shakes today,i bought the hot chocolate one as well so hopefully when i'm alittle chilly it'll warm me up:coffee:

later xxx

Sounds as though you're doing well! Good luck for weigh in tommorrow :) :hugs:

morning:flower:

hi kintenda,thanks yeah everthing seems to be going well so far!i weighed in this morning and i've lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!
i'm really happy with that....even though it's the same 5lbs i've lost and gained for the past couple of months:blush:
anyway i'm looking forward and i'm feeling positive,i've worked out if i can lose 2lbs a week from now till feb i'll hit the weight i want to be so we can start ttc:happydance::happydance:

af has started to go now so i decided this morning i was going to work out....and i did and now i feel very energised and ready to go:happydance:

btw i know i'm completely insane but i keep snooping in the cupboard at my clear blue digi's lol,i'm so excited that there here lol:dohh:sad i know but everytime i look at them i'm on:cloud9:hee hee hee.......

so this morning before taking dd to school i had a shape yogurt,had to have something in me before i worked out and about 15mins ago had my first shake of the day!

i'm thinking today will go something like:

8.40am-yogurt
11.14am-choc shake with added protein powder
1pm-banana
3pm-multi-seed bagel filled with Lf cottage cheese(full of protein),tom,cuc,and i always add some bernard matthews wafer thin ham to stop the cheese going through the hole,plus it's tasty too:winkwink:
6pm-shake
9pm-chicken,mixed veg + gravy(i know same old meal,but i luv it!)

and somewhere in there i'll have a scrummy empire apple too.....

right better be off going to dd christmas concert this afternoon,and so many things to do before then:wacko:

have a lovely day!

day 9:winkwink:

a week today i turn 30:nope:i suppose i have let that bother me quite alot this last year,i don't know why...well yeah i do know why, because i feel like i'm getting old:cry:and saying good-bye to the 20's feels quite sad.but i know deep down that your only as old as you feel and that age is nothing but a number!well right about now i'm feeling way older than i am,which of course is my own fault.....so getting healthy for me is something i have to do!

ok so i have that off my chest:flower:feeling alittle better now..........yesterdays food didn't go quite as i imagined though,reason being i decided to try the ultra slim hot choccie,omg it was disgusting..the first couple of sips was ok but then i felt quite sick.i did drink the whole cup:dohh: and then went into the kitchen and through the rest of the tub straight in the bin!so anyway in the end it didn't satisfy me,usually i blend the cold shakes and they become quite filling but this hot choc just about filled a mug and it was gross.i ended up eating an apple and about an hour later i had a bagel as it left me so hungry!so i won't be having that one again:winkwink:but all was well in the end!

had my 1st shake of today about 8.45am before that at about 7.45am i had a green tea!will have my usual foods today and feeling pretty proud of myself,especially as a few times i've felt like eating cr@p:dohh:

hope everyones ok,later xx

Well girls I am joining you, I am a couch potato by profession lol, work on pc all day (as u can tell with my posting lol), then watch soaps of an evening. I swore to myself weeks ago I would do exercise and eat better, well I am starting that from today. My activities for today will include housework, bit of painting, a bit of 'rumpy pumpy' with my oh when he is from work and a stint on my ex bike with some sit ups etc built in. I am also going to make sure I keep to it, work out every day until new years day and then drop it to a min 4 times a week. The idea of something everyday is to get me in a good habit.

so me and oh chatted some last night and we decided as of last night we're officially TTC:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
we discussed everything and one of my concerns is my weight,obviously i'm not going to diet but............i am going to eat small healthy balanced meals and if i lose a few lbs in the process i shall be very happy:winkwink:so we:sex: last night and we were both so nervous:hugs: but we decided this is right for us:cloud9:i'm not ovulating yet,but hey it doesn't hurt to wish lol and besides those:spermy:will survive for a few days before we:sex:again:blush:

so as far as the shakes go i'm no longer going to use them,i had 1 this morning but thats it no more,they contain 33% vitamin A so i'm not using them again,i know they'll probably be fine esp as i have only 16 servings left,but i think i'll leave them there and get lots of healthy food down me instead.....................

so as you can tell i am so:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:i'm really hoping now i can get my:bfp:before christmas.....maybe even on my 30th birthday which is xmas eve,this is suppose to be when i'm at my most fertile:wacko::winkwink:

thanks all for your comments ppl,means alot...............i shall pop over to ttc but i will come here and update with you guys if thats alright??:kiss::kiss:

kittykatbabe-good job on getting active,your going to do brilliant good luck:flower:

Wow congrats, hope you manage to get your :bfp: really soon!

awww thanks honey,yeah i hope so too...............atm though everything seems so surreal i actually can't believe it,i feel like a kid at christmas time!!:happydance:

great news. me and hubby decided to ntnp from Jan then we actually :sex: last night and it feels *emotionally* very different knowing what you're doing it for now!

Congratulations on TTC... I hope you get your Christmas wish indeed. Sex is indeed very different when your TTC. You spend all your life trying to prevent sperm for getting up there and all of a sudden thats what you want. Its a bit wierd. The first time DH and I did it I almost had a panic attack as I think that was the moment for me when I was like OMG we are trying to have a baby here.

thanks so much everyone:flower:i am :cloud9::cloud9:and yes indeed :sex:felt really different,i feel like we're on this little misssion now:winkwink:and i'm trying to plan the week ahead.the oh doesn't really understand all these dates,ovulation timing etc lol...he just thinks :sex::spermy: and the:baby: will be there bless him:kiss:

so anyway all next week will be a busy week:winkwink:and yeah i too hope i get my christmas wish!

right, onto the healthy eating,i am still doing great....if anything i am 200% commited on eating healthy and hoping i can drop a few lbs sensibly:happydance:i feel very positive and motivated and that means everything to me!:happydance:

thanks again my friends your a super bunch:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

hello:flower:

i think it's time for me to move over......i am officially in ttc mode now so i shall make room here for all you lovely ladies to dicuss all things wtt:flower:
thanks so much for you comments and support i've really appreciated it:hugs:
i will continue on my healthy path and hopefully get my:bfp:very soon:flower:

good luck everybody...i wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you over in ttc in the very near future:kiss::kiss:

byyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Awwww i'm so happy for you !!! hopin 4 your BFP !:)

awww thanks so much bex,i too am wishing i will get my :bfp: i will be :test:on the
1st january and i'm so excited:happydance::hugs:

i'm feeling very proud of myself at the mo,weighed this morning and i've lost 3.2lbs this week:happydance:i've eaten healthy all week and it's def paying off:flower:

Well done on your weight loss so far hun. I've done absolutely crap! Had that horrid coldey bug last week and I'm still not 100%. I haven't weighed myself since the beginning of last week but I don't think I've lost anything.

Seeing as Christmas is just two days away I've decided to enjoy it but not go mad. I'm going to have a little of what I fancy but not gorge myself and as soon as Christmas is over then I'm going to pick up where I left off.

Glad to hear you are officially TTC now. Still no sign of AF for me :growlmad: I'm just playing the waiting game and then I'll be joining you over there hun :)

Well done on your weight loss so far hun. I've done absolutely crap! Had that horrid coldey bug last week and I'm still not 100%. I haven't weighed myself since the beginning of last week but I don't think I've lost anything.

Seeing as Christmas is just two days away I've decided to enjoy it but not go mad. I'm going to have a little of what I fancy but not gorge myself and as soon as Christmas is over then I'm going to pick up where I left off.

Glad to hear you are officially TTC now. Still no sign of AF for me :growlmad: I'm just playing the waiting game and then I'll be joining you over there hun :)

thanks hun i'm chuffed with my weight loss...long may it continue:happydance:i'm not cutting calories just eating pretty healthily,i think by doing that you automatically(sp)eat less calories:winkwink:shame your still not feeling 100% well but don't worry about dieting now hun just enjoy xmas and new year and then get stuck in:happydance:can't wait to see you in ttc hun woohoooo,we've :sex:most days and i should be ovulating yesterday or today so hopefully i've caught that eggy............it's my b'day today and it would be the best birthday pressie ever:kiss::cloud9::kiss:well take care and have a lovely xmas hun:kiss::hugs:

Happy birthday sweetie :hugs:

I will be keeping everything crossed that you've caught that eggy.

Have a fantastic Christmas and hopefully I'll b e joining you in TTC soon in the New Year :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->