I can't take it any more!!!

alexspargo

Reaction score
I was up all night with contractions 7 minutes apart. Then at 4am they just stopped. This has happened to me at least 6 times and these false alarms are exhausting and annoying and I can't do it anymore. If this baby doesn't come soon I am going to lose my mind. I am cranky and tired and sore and fed up and I don't want to do this any more. I am so tired of being a prisoner in my body and I want it back. Today. So annoyed and frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you!! Fed up over here as well. And if one more person says "eee you still not had that baby yet?!" I'm going to kick them in face! 😡

hope baby comes soon!! those last few days are really rough :hugs::hugs:

awww :( I hope your little one comes soon!

I know how you're feeling and I'm not even even close to my due date! I want my body back :( I'm sorry your labour is being a bitch with the stop start, fingers crossed the next start has a baby finish!
:hugs:

My sister in law went into the hospital crying that she was in pain even though she wasn't until they admitted and induced her. It worked for her. You'd probably have to put on a really good show though.

^^^ that's amazing.

Sadly, I did go to my hosp in teats crying in pain (for a uti) and they sent me away. Glad the production works for someone!

^^^ that's amazing.

Sadly, I did go to my hosp in teats crying in pain (for a uti) and they sent me away. Glad the production works for someone!

Yeah I know...... She wanted her son to be born on that dxay and nothing was going to stop her i guess. lol

Same here! (In terms of being OVER IT!) If one more person says, "you ready to have that baby?" I. Swear. To. God.

Aww! That sounds awful! However, the up side is that it can happen anytime and I hope that is veryyyy soon for you :) Keep us updated :)

^^^ that's amazing.

Yeah I know...... She wanted her son to be born on that dxay and nothing was going to stop her i guess. lol

Haha maybe that'll work for me too. I want my baby on April 25 if she doesn't come before then. I will keep this in the back of my mind

^^^ that's amazing.

Haha maybe that'll work for me too. I want my baby on April 25 if she doesn't come before then. I will keep this in the back of my mind

Oh believe me, I am sooo tempted too!!! haha!

My problem is I don't think I could be that good of an actress. I'm sure they just got tired of her and that is why they gave into her demands.

^^^ that's amazing.

Oh believe me, I am sooo tempted too!!! haha!

My problem is I don't think I could be that good of an actress. I'm sure they just got tired of her and that is why they gave into her demands.

That's fine... I can be annoying :)

So last night I had contractions ranging from 3 to 6 minutes apart for 3 HOURS. 3 MOTHER F-ING HOURS. And then they just went away. Poof. Gone. Like they never happened. I cannot handle another night of this. I can't. This is my 4th baby and I had false labor with my second but not like this. This is getting ridiculous. At my appointment last week I was 0 dilated and 0% effaced. I have another appontmebt tomorrow and if I am still not at any progress after all of these Contractions I am going to lose my shit. These darn things better be doing something.

Will they at least set an induction date tomorrow since you're over now? I would be frustrated too, and since this is my first word probably have went in each time it happened too.

Oh hun. I have been overdue twice and had false labour like that with my second. You have my complete sympathy and understanding. Get out baby, mum's had enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->