I can't wait to tell everyone!

missy123

Reaction score
It's so hard keeping it in..I'm 7 weeks 2 days and it feels like ages until the 12 week mark..got my son a shirt saying "I'm going to be the big brother" roll on August :happydance:

It's so hard!! I agree :) we have already told our children and close family and best friends. Can't wait to get 12 week scan to not have to hide my belly! Hoping people just think I've gained a few pounds around the middle at the moment and I'm just feeling under the weather from a bug :haha:
How exciting for your son! :)

He's 12 there's a huge gap but it wasn't because I wanted it its a long time coming this little miracle..oh I'm huge already I'd love to know if it's twins!

I can't wait to make the facebook announcement! Since baby is due right around Valentine's Day, I'm gonna do a Valentine's day themed announcement. Already got it planned, can't wait to execute it! And I can't wait to really openly talk about my pregnancy to all. It's rough in the beginning keeping it a secret.

I have absolutely no self control we've already announced to the world :haha: it makes me nervous but I was just to excited I couldn't hold it in

I hate the wait!!
I announced my first pregnancy with DD at 5 weeks, but OH wants to wait until 12 weeks this time around. I'm trying to find a cute way of announcing!

I can't wait to tell either! My 12 week scan is tomorrow , sooo nervous. Hoping all is ok tomorrow then I can tell my parents 😬. So far only my DH, and two of my close friends know x

I can't wait to tell either! My 12 week scan is tomorrow , sooo nervous. Hoping all is ok tomorrow then I can tell my parents 😬. So far only my DH, and two of my close friends know x

Good luck with your scan! Enjoy it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->