i cant

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laura--x

read through this forum anymore. Im getting all excited about christmas and i want it to be december now !

haha :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I dont really look forward to xmas but this year i feel like a big kid and this forum just makes it worse !!!

I can't wait to start being santa... But... what do you get a 6 month old...

Yup this forum is killing me haha.
I need xmas now :D

My craving for christmas is so bad i had to put some christmassy songs on just to calm myself haha.

I just cnt restrain myself when it comes to christmas.
The only thing thats keeping me from bouncing off the walls with excitement is the fact i have halloween coming and thats a big deal in our family lol.
After that...youve had it haha!

haha i only just started going through it properly and im all hyped up! i think im looking more forward to the christmas atmosphere! i can always feeeel it in the air in december when all the decor is up in the town and its cold but everyones snuggled up nice and cosy! and in belfast we have a continental market every year at city hall, and its really great to just chill out at!

i lurve christmas. Under my bed if full of pressies for my daughter...
I cant wait to see her face xmas morning. And her nativity play... and let her open all doors on the advent calender..

Of course we have halloween at the end of the month, the fireworks ... soooo excited.. Its a like one long excited count down to christmas................................

Me too....I`m excited aswell.

Hope these next 3 months fly by as fast as the year has.

:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"