• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I caved and tested with an IC....

OMG - just noticed your ticker!!

When are you going to test????

I have been testing for at least a week... all BFN :cry:

temp drop and spotting today so the witch is on her way in, if not then I hope bubs doesn't mind the wine I have consumed this evening :) (2 small glasses). I really needed it after the week I have had both with ttc and work. Why is this so difficult ?

Excuse my rant... I am really happy for you hun :hugs:

So I think I just got another line :wacko: but im still not sure I can capture it on the cam. How you feeling hun? xx

temp drop and spotting today so the witch is on her way in, if not then I hope bubs doesn't mind the wine I have consumed this evening :) (2 small glasses). I really needed it after the week I have had both with ttc and work. Why is this so difficult ?

Aww sweete, I'm sooo sorry but its not over until :witch: shows her ugly face - PMA

Enjoy your wine and I'm sure the wee bubba wouldn't grudge you a couple of glasses of wine anyway.

Don't worry about the rant - thats what this site is for. All these lovely ladies know exactly what you're going through so can sympathise fully.

Aww sweete, I'm sooo sorry but its not over until :witch: shows her ugly face - PMA

Enjoy your wine and I'm sure the wee bubba wouldn't grudge you a couple of glasses of wine anyway.

Don't worry about the rant - thats what this site is for. All these lovely ladies know exactly what you're going through so can sympathise fully.

Thanks hun but just checked CP and the witch is definatley here :(

Sorry, didn't mean to rain on your parade I am sooooooo happy for your BFP :hugs: thanks for your support and wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, I know how much this means to you xxx

OM ma G ....... Congrats Reds and Hopeful xxxx Sooooo Over da Moon for ya !!

yayyyyyy.:hugs:

Jakkiw2 - I agree with hopeful, think we'll be seeing you in the test gallery soon with a :bfp:

Keep us posted sweetie.

Sorry, didn't mean to rain on your parade I am sooooooo happy for your BFP :hugs: thanks for your support and wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, I know how much this means to you xxx

Oh god, you're gonna make me cry!

Don't worry peeps, I know how you're feeling. I was the same last month, thought it was IB then gutted when AF showed up. Went in a complete bad mood with DH - like it was all his fault!

Sending big :hugs: to you and plenty of :dust: for next month.

Oh god, you're gonna make me cry!

Don't worry peeps, I know how you're feeling. I was the same last month, thought it was IB then gutted when AF showed up. Went in a complete bad mood with DH - like it was all his fault!

Sending big :hugs: to you and plenty of :dust: for next month.

Now you just DID make me cry ! :hugs:

Huge congrats!!! What a lot of :bfp: this month!! I have posted just about everywhere else congratulating you also :haha: xxxxxxxxxxx

I have just tested again.... I got a line still but its still no darker :(xx

Huge congrats!!! What a lot of :bfp: this month!! I have posted just about everywhere else congratulating you also :haha: xxxxxxxxxxx

I know, I think I went a bit crazy telling people about my test!!

Just soooo excited about it.

Wouldn't worry hun.

HCG only doubles every 48hours so depending on when the wee bean implanted, you might not get a darker line til tomorrow.

PMA sweetie, test again tomorrow or get a different brand test.

Wouldn't worry hun.

HCG only doubles every 48hours so depending on when the wee bean implanted, you might not get a darker line til tomorrow.

PMA sweetie, test again tomorrow or get a different brand test.

Thank you xxx

Im on my way to get another test but im scared that it will come up neg. check out my updates in the gallery.

have you tested again xxx

H

.....and something appeared within the 5 minutes!!!

It was done with FMU but then I had to take my son to school and fiddle about with my camera to get a proper picture so they look a bit faded but something definitely appeared and it had colour.

I have posted pics on the test gallery to see what people think.

Not getting my hopes up - yet!

Will probably test again tomorrow or sun to see what happens.

Would you mind if I ask how many DPO you were when you got your positive on the IC?

Not at all - thats what this site is for.

Worked out I was 10/11dpo. Got my first + OPK on 2nd May but also got one on 3rd May that was actually DARKER then the control line.

Taking the 3rd as O day would have made me 11dpo and taking the 4th as O day would have made me 10dpo (however, if I had stopped testing OPK's when i got my first + then I would probably have made myself 11dpo yesterday)

God, that sounds a bit confusing, hope it makes sense.

I think I was really lucky to get anything on an IC. I've heard alot of people get nothing until after their AF due. Some people get a + digi before a + IC.

When are you planning on testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"