• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I caved and tested with an IC....

Reds05

Now a mum of 2 boys!!!
Reaction score
.....and something appeared within the 5 minutes!!!

It was done with FMU but then I had to take my son to school and fiddle about with my camera to get a proper picture so they look a bit faded but something definitely appeared and it had colour.

I have posted pics on the test gallery to see what people think.

Not getting my hopes up - yet!

Will probably test again tomorrow or sun to see what happens.

I have had this to this morning. Came up in 5 mins but my cam didnt capture it. I dont thiknk I was imangining it though xx

I have had this to this morning. Came up in 5 mins but my cam didnt capture it. I dont thiknk I was imangining it though xx

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

We could be bump buddies!!

I am soooo excited for you. You going to test again tomorrow??

I'm tempted to do another today but worried that it will be :bfn:

oh my god im so pleased for you both! hopeful what are your ymptoms hun ! xxx

Yeah i have run out but am going on the way home from work to get a weekend stash. Im tempted to test again later but am worried its an evap. Im going to get 2 brands lol. Ahhhh i am nervous now lol x x

Oh god - think we are making each other more nervous!!

Haven't peed since getting up this morning so think I may go up and do another IC!!

I actually feel sick about doing it.

Reds let us know as soon as. I have to go to do a hospital visit after work so will be a lot later i do mine. Schnoodles im updatin on my phone but i done a post called hhhummm in here yesterday. Im still having them symptoms xx

Have done another one - pics on the gallery

Im so excited for you... I hope I have as gooda lines as that later or tomorrow :) xx

Well, got a 2 pack of proper POAS pink dye tests from the chemist.

Did one at 4 today (urine was a bit diluted) but second line still appeared.

I've put pics up on the gallery.

Keep me updated on how yours go tonight/tomorrow - got everything crossed for hun!!!

They're on the pregnancy testing gallery hun.

Not sure how to post a thread link but the title of the thread is BFP or not BFP - that is the question?

haha I was looking at the BFP announcements section !!! found it now and you are most definatley up the duff missus..... CONGRATS xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun!

Still taking it in. Told DH and he is really happy.

Haven't had the confidence to change my ticker yet. Waiting til AF is late.

Got some backache just now and my right hip has been a bit painful. I've had problems with that in the past and think the muscles are starting to relax and causing a bit of pain.

Taking all these as good signs.

OMG - just noticed your ticker!!

When are you going to test????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back