I caved...

Neferet

Reaction score
Bought a little outfit for my baby. Only like 8 weeks preggo! Couldn't resist it lol. Wasn't going to buy anything until after the first scan. :/ anyone ese caved and bought something this early in pregnancy?

I have the full nursery set and the pram we wanted- my mums bought it us and she's really excited

My sisters bought us a bedding set and the other sister has bought a cot mobile

My husband and I have bought a few plain white vests and babie grows and I'll be putting nappies etc on my monthly shops

I'm 8+3.

I just see as I'm going to enjoy this, rather than spending each week thinking 'what if it goes wrong'

Early scan said everything's fine so I'm not going to worry :) I just can't wait to start buying either girls or boys things once we know what we are having

Yep me lol! I couldn't help it they was in the sale and I was so excited to buy our first thing, it wasn't as exciting as I expected though ahha. It was only some unisex baby grows..
Now I've brought one thing I just want to keep buying lol :haha:

I don't think it matters, it won't jinx it. I'm going to start buying weekly like cw said, then I can spread the cost. I'll buy most big things later on
Xx

Awww! It won't jinx things! I was the opposite though...wanted to wait till 12 weeks but ended up buying first stuff yesterday! At over 20 weeks! Now I feel like I'm on a roll :) x

I've brought, nappies, wipes, a few clothing items and our pram. I had every intention of waiting until we were further along before buying the pram but when I saw the exact one I wanted on offer and with a free car seat I couldn't let it go!

We started buying nursery furniture at 9 weeks! No crib yet though, we just bought basic things like a dresser that we would be able to use even if something were to happen to the baby. Now that I'm 22 weeks, I bought two entire garbage bags full of girl clothes from yard sales and spent all day yesterday washing everything and getting it sorted in to the dresser we bought so long ago!

I've got a Winnie the Pooh onesie, dressing gown and blanket so far and I'm 8+4! I just couldn't leave them... I'm watching a pushchair on eBay too! xxx

I haven't bought anything yet, but my mom has filled a giant box full of clothes, blankets, and shoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->