I confess

alyxzandra

Mom to Sebastian
Reaction score
I've been spending way too much money on things for Sebastian. Even for Christmas we went mad and bought all new children's type ornaments. And no stocking is big enough for him. I cannot go into a shop without buying at least one toy and some clothing. Yesterday I bought 2 snowsuits (he already has 2 winter coats and 3 snow suits), 2 trousers and another toy. Dave and I went to ToysRUs and found we bought a lot of what they already have and then we bought some more!!! His closet is bursting with clothes and I have clothing set aside all the way until his is 2-3 years old (including shoes). And I just adore spending my time with him.

I guess Sebastian has mad parents and the shops must be very happy with us!!! :blush:

Oh dont feel so crazy ive done the same when he was a tiny baby but still do to this day , he has outfits i bought that dont even fit him now as he never got the chance to wear em all lol

as for toys my living room is filled with things for him that he will use now and later lol

I also did not mention that we have 2 storage rooms - one is the size of a box room and the other is half that size. The smaller one is packed from ceiling to floor with toys including most of the Star Wars toys made. And the other is packed with toys including a caterpillar rocking horse from Mama's and Papa's. But, Sebastian is not going to be spoiled!!! :blush:

I spent a lot on my first and I think most people do tend to. When it comes to the second and the third, you don't go as crazy as much.

But you've really gone nuts! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"