I could kill him

dixiedarlin12

Reaction score
So im four months pregnant and was engaged to be marred after the baby is born. That was until last night. My fiance' was supposed to be at my house at 7 last night and he never showed so i called his best friend asking where he was cuz my fiance wouldnt answer his phone. Come to find out he had been with another girl last night. Well he showed up at my house not knowing i knew where he had been. And i let him have it. I have never felt so hurt and so disrespected in my life. How could someone that supposedly was going to marry in 5 months do something like that to me.

:hug: aww hun im so sorry i dont really know what to say but i wanted to give hugs x

*hugs* i'm so sorry! My ex-fiance cheated on me too...If he weren't so controlling, i'd have left him right there! Took me a year or two...

I wish I could help somehow...

what and absolute c*%?!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds to me like you can do better! I can't believe he would cheat, you're 4 months pregnant, with his baby! You don't need the stress and you don't need him!

Weldone for standing your ground!!

xxx

sorry to here this hun, someone who can do that to u aint worth it, hope u feel better soon xxxxx

I am so sorry! This type of thing just comes so unexpected and devastating. It just tears your life apart. I know that you are feeling extremely down right now; but just know that he is not good enough for you! If he is going to cheat on you while you are carrying his baby then he is lower than scum. And I am very happy that you stood your ground with him!

Just hang in there and give yourself time to think over everything. xx

If he was willing to do that to you then he does not deserve to be with you at all! You just have to remember that it's not your fault and that he was just scum!

Keep your chin up hun xxx.

Oh honey.
I am so sorry he has done this to you. In my opinion, any man who can do this is not worth your time. Especially as you're pregnant, its disgusting.
Sending you lots of love xxx

I know a LOT of guys liek that
and it's really unfortunate that any girl could be treated like that
im' really sorry he did that to you
i hope that you find someone better who will treat you and your baby like gold =]

i am soo sorry hunni!!
your better off without him.
what an idiot.
just think- its his loss!!
xxxx
:hugs:

it happens to the best of us hun !! x what a big ass hole ,,,

Aws hunniee im so sorry he done this to you!! any man who can do that to you when you are carrying his baby as everyone else has quite rightly stated is an arsehole!, and he is not worth your time. You and your baby deserve better, you are such a brave young lady to stand on your own two feet and tell him where to get off! chin up chicken we are all here for you x :hugs:

Oooooo God!!! Keep Your Chin Up Girl, And Like All The Others Have Said Hes Not Worth It, He Obviously Has No Respect For You To Cheat, And Its Even Worst Because Your Pregnant! You Are Better Off Without Him, Try & Be Strong For Your Health And Your Beans. Less Stress Is Best&He Clearly Isnt Helping...I Hope Your Ok..Just Think About Your Loverly Little Supprise In 5Months Time!! :hugs: xxxxxxx

Aww im sorry hun. I know what its like to have your partner cheat on you, mine did and I found out and if he wasnt so controlling and manipulative id have left him there and then not 5 months later but he was really REALLY inside my head and I just wasnt me.
Good 4 you having the strength I didnt though (hug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->