i could scream!!!!!!

weewdy

Reaction score
My oh is brilliant, a great dad and loving partner but tonight i could bury him 6ft under!

He doesnt drink in the house and goes out 2 times a yr with his work colleagues, xmas and tonight!!
He works hard and deserves a night out i just wish he didnt drink.

i dropped him off at 2.30pm and on the way home my dd started being sick. Got her home and bathed, clean jammies on and she was sick again, this happened another 3 times. I didnt tell oh as i didnt want him worrying. Anyway 9pm my phone rang,my oh to say could i pick him up. I knew i had to as we live in middle of nowhere and a taxi is £40. Anyway i picked him up and a journey that normally lasts 25mins took me 2hrs. He was sick 8 times!he said its not the drink!

Hes now lying on the backroom floor out for the count! I checked his money and hes only spent £20 (they also had food at 4pm).

So now im lying on the couch checking him and my dd every 5 mins!

how much does 20 buy? I live in USA and 20 adjusted to dollars does not buy enough to knock me out. Thinking maybe he has what the baby has?

Yes they're ill I think :( I couldn't stop being sick once, I thought I was dying...Make sure he gets plenty of fluid (water of course!)

Well ive had 0 sleep, been awake for about 29 hrs. He has been sick all night and so has my dd. One stopped being sick and the other started. Thankfully they are both asleep but now ive piles of washing to do. Sitting with a chocolate muffin cheering feeling sorry for myself lol

Aww your poor DH and LO, sick bugs are the worst! Hope it didn't spoil his night out :(. Hope you get a decent sleep tonight and that you don't come down with it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->