I couldn't wait - had to test - now my belly is in knots!

Hi Ladies i'm 9dpo today and did a test yesterday on an IC cheapy and a faint pink line appeared.. it was a 10miu one, and then did an frer in the afternoon and nothing, also did an frer this morning second morning pee and that was bfn.. i got so excited yesterday and wish i hadn't.. are the Tesco's ones any good?

Do some of you test later in the day?, if so how long do you go without drinking water for?

I realy hope we'll all be on here in a couple of days with BFP's!

Hi Ladies i'm 9dpo today and did a test yesterday on an IC cheapy and a faint pink line appeared.. it was a 10miu one, and then did an frer in the afternoon and nothing, also did an frer this morning second morning pee and that was bfn.. i got so excited yesterday and wish i hadn't.. are the Tesco's ones any good?

Do some of you test later in the day?, if so how long do you go without drinking water for?

I realy hope we'll all be on here in a couple of days with BFP's!

Hiya hon, the only reason i tested at night yesterday was sheer impatience cos i couldn't wait till morning, but the line I got at night was weirdly darker than the faint shaddowy thing i got with FMU! It was the same with my Chemical in june - always darker at night! I really don't know what to think, whether it's a true positive or just freaky evaporation lines!

I try to leave it a good hour without drinking, but I think i only made it about 40 minutes last night as i was bursting!! Hahaha... I'm sure i heard that FRER are 15miu or 20!? The most sensitive one would have bene your internet cheapy! Don't give up hope yet. It may just take a few more days to show a true positive!! It's sooo not straight forward though!
Good luck chickadee!!

Thanks.. fingers crossed for you too.. i think evaporation lines should be illegal!!.. i may go and buy some superdrug ones later only as they are cheap and i know i won't be able to wait too long.. Keep us posted on your testing!

:dust::dust:

High Carrie. I quite often test in the afternoon. I dont deliberately not drink anything but just try not to drink too much, maybe only one drink.
I have some tesco one's in the house but they are not early tests and are higher MUI than others so probably wont pick anything up before AF is due. I believe the most sensitive ones you can get are superdrug early tests, they arent expensive either, htink you get two packs of two for less than £8. I'm off to get some today so will let you know exactly how much. Loads of people on this site swear by them.

good morning ladies.

There's still plenty of hope buffy, it's very early days yet and my FMU isnt always the strongest so maybe you just need to save some up later today.
Marisa, are you not tempted to test yet? I'm driving myself insane with all my symptom spotting, i'm talking myself into things now.

Well i'm just off into town for a few things and would you believe that i just looked at my shopping list and 'someone' (couldnt possibly have been me) has written on it - Superdrug - peesticks! ANyway i hate it when i come home and i havent got everything on my list so i best just pick some up. I'm 10 DPO today, think i was 11DPO last month when my BFP's started so we'll see. Dont feel like i could be pregnant this month as we didnt BD much but you never know.
trying to convince myself i wont test today but this is the last day before DH comes home so wont be able to after he's back unless i'm really sneaky.

Go for it Ginger! You know you want to!! If you get the same outcome as me we can crack up together!!

My OH is home on Sunday so I still have the whole of Saturday to pee on all the sticks i can get my hands on behind his back! :blush: Think i'll definately end up doing another tonight when i get home from work again! What am i like!? :dohh:

I'm on quite a downer today actually as I was going to have a good distraction this weekend. I was meant to be going to Glasgow for a girly weekend with my best friend, shopping, out for tea etc, had the hotel booked and everything but she's just had to cancel on me! Gutted! I was so looking forward to it. NOw i am going to be home alone, with nowhere to go, sitting obsessing over pee sticks all weekend! :wacko:

Oooo I am 10DPO too, can I join in with you lovely ladies?

I am finding this ttw so unbearable! I did a very naughty little test at 8DPO (with an ebay cheapy) and got my expected nasty negative... :dohh:

One minute I convince myself I have all the symptoms possible, nausea, tiredness, tingly boobs, stuffy nose etc but the next I am so sure the witch is gearing up for her arrival.

Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Good luck, hope we all get our BFP's in the next few days :dance:

xxxx

Hi Ginger, we'll have to come back on later today after the superdrug tests for updates..

It's amazing what my mind can do though as now i think i need to pee all the time, but i'm sure it's all in my head..

It's funny as my OH is a Finance Director (aka very tight!) and if he ever found out how much money i've wasted on tests he would hit the roof.. so i'm like a kid when he leaves the house i go running to the bathroom to test...good job i still have my own bank account :haha: i never thought i had an addictive personality but now hmmmmm!

Oooo I am 10DPO too, can I join in with you lovely ladies?

I am finding this ttw so unbearable! I did a very naughty little test at 8DPO (with an ebay cheapy) and got my expected nasty negative... :dohh:

One minute I convince myself I have all the symptoms possible, nausea, tiredness, tingly boobs, stuffy nose etc but the next I am so sure the witch is gearing up for her arrival.

Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Good luck, hope we all get our BFP's in the next few days :dance:

xxxx

Of course you can join! The more the merrier! :winkwink: It's nice that there seem to be a few of us around the same stage, obsessing together!!! :hugs:

It's funny as my OH is a Finance Director (aka very tight!) and if he ever found out how much money i've wasted on tests he would hit the roof.. so i'm like a kid when he leaves the house i go running to the bathroom to test...good job i still have my own bank account :haha: i never thought i had an addictive personality but now hmmmmm!

Hahahaha... We're like a bunch of naughty school girls!! My OH would hit the roof if he knew how much money i waste on pregnancy tests! At least the Superdrug ones are cheap though, so it could be worse!! :haha:

Hi Buffy

That's what i thought too.. i bought some IC's on ebay last month, there were 10 in the pack and i used 8 of them last month.. but then they were only £8 he he...

People say having babies is expensive i think the ttc part is up there!

Hi Guys! I'm at 10/11dpo I got a bit confused before and thought I was further along by a day, counting extra days was a sign that my impatience was getting away with me I think! I am too a secret tester as I have promised that I will wait and see if AF turns up before I do :p

I did a crappy Sainsburys test yesterday and this morning (second morning wee) adn they were both BFN, but I think I must have drank like a gallon of water when I got up as I was soooo bursting for it! lol. Anyway I'm gonna test later with a FRER too, so its lovely to have some obsessive company! I really feel pregnant this time, my boobs are super sore! I'm not sure if I'm conjuring some other symptoms up in my head though so I wont mention them all!

Loads of good luck girls! xxx

hey all hope you dont mind me dropping by :)

i think im about 8dpo roughly, i have noooo idea why im testing soo early!

i have a very very faint positive on a internet cheapie test! i cant decided if its a evap line or not, ive tried a test with water and nothing appears .

this is our first month ttc after having my 10 month old lil girl, it took us 2 years ttc , so im just finding it hard to think that this may be a postive on month 1 !!

good luck to all you girlies testing tooo :)

please ignore my ticker its from last year when i was expecting my lil girl, i wish i was 35 weeks tho :)

Hi Stacey

Sounds like you had the same on an IC as me.. i had that yesterday!.. i really hope it's not an evap line. Keep us posted x

Evap lines are evil! I can't get it out of my head that that's what i've been getting on the superdrug ones, but i so want to believe they are just really really early positives!! It's just about impossible to tell!

ive just been staring at the tests for agesss, im starting to think its a evap line ! :mad:

i agree they are evil buffy!

hope you all get your bfps soooon :)x

Well i'm back from town ladies and i did of course stop by superdrug. I have four tests but have so far managed not to use any of them. I had a look back at last month and i didnt start getting BFP's till 12 DPO i think so it'll probably be a waste of yet another test if i do one today. Spent an absolute fortune on them last month and DH went mental (my DH is also very tight buffy!) so trying not to that again. AT the moment i'm stayong strong but it's gonna be a long day. Luckily i have lots to do today before the inlaws arrive tomorrow.
:telephone::laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing:

Hope your lines get darker buffy. Will be checking all day to see if anyone else has tested yet. SO nice that there's quite a few of us all at the same stage.

Right, so I did my extra test just now and it came up negative again, surprise, surprise! I wanted to manage to hold off going to pee for a good few hours to make sure I got a good go at it, but I was so darn desperate after just 2 that it had to do!! :p

Oh well, I guess the next time I try will be Monday as I've only got the one test left now. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you guys get on with yours! Fingers crossed that AF stays away! Loads of BFP wishes to you all! :)

Well i'm back from town ladies and i did of course stop by superdrug. I have four tests but have so far managed not to use any of them. I had a look back at last month and i didnt start getting BFP's till 12 DPO i think so it'll probably be a waste of yet another test if i do one today.

I totally admire your restraint!! I'm going crazy this afternoon. Having a real slow day at work and have done nothing but check up on this thread and other "symptom spotting" threads! :wacko:

I've had that low bloated heavy feeling all day - quite sore but i'm hoping it's not period pains! The other thing is that my tea tastes weird today - usually love the stuff, and my breath is disgusting - got a really horrible taste in my mouth and have had for most of this week - today it's at it's worst though. It's like morning breath that just won't go away! :confused: I hope this isn't just my body playing tricks on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->