I deserve my baby girl now. Worried please help :(

I had a series of x rays in first tri with my first baby before I realized. I was so scared, but now he is so healthy and happy and turns 2 on Sunday! Your rainbow will be just fine, too.
Thank you but did you have a lead apron on? Happy new year

Hygienist also. You're fine hon ;) Most machines are also digital now which can be up to 80% radiation than the archaic models.

Thank you but he told me it wasn't digital :( but anyways pray that baby is okay she was looking great on the scans. Happy new year

I'm guessing the term "Rainbow Baby" comes from them being the sunshine after the rain?? Very fitting name :hugs: xxxxxxxx
Yes indeed she came when I least expected it!! She's already my world.

Congrats to everyone carrying or who have already had babies. They are truly a blessing. If my child is healthy I will feel like I won the lotto, you can't pay a price on your child/children's life.

Whoops, saw that after. Even not digital, you're fine. You wouldn't believe how many women don't know they're pregnant and gave it done. Plus, its such a low dose and any directed to such a limited area area with built in deterrents for scattered radiation. Don't worry, enjoy your pregnancy :)

Whoops, saw that after. Even not digital, you're fine. You wouldn't believe how many women don't know they're pregnant and gave it done. Plus, its such a low dose and any directed to such a limited area area with built in deterrents for scattered radiation. Don't worry, enjoy your pregnancy :)
thank you means a lot to me, all the best for your future and pregnancy. Happy New year!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->