• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I did it I'm married I'm mrs Tokarski

Oh yes she defo will, when I went to try my dress on she said wow mammy princess, then they put a tiara and veil and were taking photos she stomped her foot and started pulling tiaras out to put on lol

Picy of the favour boxes so cute

https://s272.photobucket.com/albums...&current=67f92f67eabf81c3b1e572ee44d1a3d8.jpg

Happy happy happy, ohs mum came today asking bout dds birthday present and Christmas present then asked me and oh what we wanted for Christmas we said just money it will go to the wedding she said well I've already got your reception. Money the full amount for reception toast food and entertainment omg well chuffed its turning out we are not spending much at all looks like we will be having the family holiday after the wedding :)

Happy happy happy, ohs mum came today asking bout dds birthday present and Christmas present then asked me and oh what we wanted for Christmas we said just money it will go to the wedding she said well I've already got your reception. Money the full amount for reception toast food and entertainment omg well chuffed its turning out we are not spending much at all looks like we will be having the family holiday after the wedding :)

Ohh wow that's fantastic, bet you are so happy :)
Always better aswel when you don't expect it too I think, my Mum and Dad surprised me by buying my dress and jewellery, I was so shocked because I didn't expect anything :)

It is hun yeah we budget for the reception so we are more than in our budget now since all that's left is church bridesmaid dresses photographer car an suits

Just ordered my wedding shoes so hoping when they arrive they are comfy, my aunty pam rang me this morning and wants me and my dress on Wednesday she's taking it in as she's a dress maker, I get to put my dress on again :happydance:

Ohh what are your shoes like ?
I'm so jealous of you getting to put your dress on again!! I won't get to see mine until I have my alterations done which wont be til just before, I hope I still like it :haha:

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/537B86F9-5208-4B21-A0DC-36A1C15F29B1-536-000000EE2F036A90.jpg

Will take a photo when they arrive they were sent first class so Gould be tomorrow or day after and lol lauren25 you will love it will see if my mum will get a picture of me in it if my Aunty pegs it tight enough for me lol

Love those shoes! They're gorgeous

eBay £15 lol i really did not want to go to shop a buy expensive ones when I probably will never wear them again

Love the shoes, I got these for one of my bridesmaids but had to send them back as they were all marked, just a heads up to check them all over! They are gorgeous though!

Aww thanks hun will be sure to check everywhere were they a nice fit xx

My shoes arrived today lovely but way to big need the next Size down so have emailed seller to see if she will send some in a smaller size and I will send these back

Aww glad you like them, and such a bargain!!
If its the same seller I used they were great so hopefully they should be able to help you out :)

Glad you love them. Fingers crossed they have the next size down for you. Have they got the size smaller listed on eBay already?

Thanks and yeah they have emailed me back saying they will send a smaller size so it all ok very happy with the shoes

I posted the other day about not wanting to pay the price of getting my make up done professionaly on the day I'm going to ask my sister who was training to become a beautician as I'm not very good at doing make up so hope fully tomorrow will get a pic up of a trial
This is me trying to do it today with not very good make up and not very photogenic hate pictures
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/7830613cdecb1afb9b40d41a1f46e5da.jpg

Not very good I haven't got the best of make up and not the right colour match now to my skin so my plan is to treat my self to some expensive make up and hope my sister helps me out on the big day and does it for me :winkwink:

You've got lovely skin. I think all you need is some definition around the eyes with maybe some brown kohl or shadow above and below the lashes. I deffo think you made the right decision to do it yourself though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->